Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Away Kit Tease

Re: Away Kit Tease

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    White away kit. Love it.

Have always wanted to see that.
    Love it too

The yellow shirts and blue shorts in the late 80s. I think it was influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Any yellow on the kit is an abomination representing one of the worst periods in the club's history. That might not be correct but that is how I recall the yellow era.
    Agree��

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Any yellow on the kit is an abomination representing one of the worst periods in the club's history. That might not be correct but that is how I recall the yellow era.
    We had yellow on our kit the first time I ever went to a City game in 1976 so to me it just seems part of our identity.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We had yellow on our kit the first time I ever went to a City game in 1976 so to me it just seems part of our identity.
    We had yellow on our kit in the late nineties as well, gilesport kit?
    Loved that one. Then we had a flurry of yellow incorporated kits under DJ if I remember rightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    That one had blue shorts, we must have been playing a team in dark shorts on that day I reckon.

I really like the reversed colours for the away kit, rather than a random colour like lime green or red. Maintains the identity imo.

This might also mean white shorts for the home kit.
    City just put up another promotional video of the kit, looks like all blue for the home kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    White away kit. Love it.

Have always wanted to see that.
    Err. We wore it at Bournemouth and it nearly caused a riot. That said I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    City just put up another promotional video of the kit, looks like all blue for the home kit.
    Oh well was hoping for white shorts, blue it is then

Imagine what Vinny must think they moaned I took the blue away they moan I give them all blue I would prefer we had white shorts and socks

There is only one kit that has been any good - the 76 home kit - all blue with white and yellow stripe down the left hand side.

All other pale into comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Imagine what Vinny must think they moaned I took the blue away they moan I give them all blue I would prefer we had white shorts and socks
    all he had to do was look at the kit combo we were wearing before the red lol