+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kasabian. Sky Arts

Kasabian. Sky Arts

Just about to show their Isle of Wight set from tonight.

Re: Kasabian. Sky Arts

First album bloody brilliant second was ok then changed musical direction now shit imo, I wonder how much influence the other guitarist that left from the first album had because they had some great tunes with him

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    First album bloody brilliant second was ok then changed musical direction now shit imo, I wonder how much influence the other guitarist that left from the first album had because they had some great tunes with him
    My lad not so impressed with the later stuff (he's a big fan and knows his music).

Still a great live band. Seen them several times now.

Chris Karloff. Talented guy. I played with him for a while. Didn't play out, just rehearsed.

Not listened to them much .......heavy ?

I think they “peaked” on West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum and were excellent supporting Oasis at Millenium .

“Karloff and the band experienced certain creative and artistic differences during the writing and recording of their second album. These irreconcilable and diverging approaches resulted in the band asking Karloff to leave the group. Karloff will pursue a musical career elsewhere."

They should have listened to Karloff!

I loved the first album. It’s been slowly downhill from there but I would go and see them live