+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Farage and how he profited from Brexit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Farage and how he profited from Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'm not sure a photo of Farage smiling on the night Leave won is conclusive proof of anything dodgy, but I can entirely believe that such a merchant banker would also be looking for ways to line his pockets on Referendum night.
    Smiling and pointing at the sterling crash...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Smiling and pointing at the sterling crash...
    Pound is lower versus the US dollar today than it was on Brexit morning. Your boys, the Political Class, want a weak currency. It's why the base rate is at 0.5%, the same as it was in June 2016. Why is it 0.5% when CPI inflation is at 2.4%? It's to steal from the value of workers' labour and savers' savings.

I don't want a weak currency. I wouldn't say I'm in the political class - I'm from Trecenydd FFS

I'm just a bloke that does a fair amount of work in Europe and is worried about the future

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Pound is lower versus the US dollar today than it was on Brexit morning. Your boys, the Political Class, want a weak currency. It's why the base rate is at 0.5%, the same as it was in June 2016. Why is it 0.5% when CPI inflation is at 2.4%? It's to steal from the value of workers' labour and savers' savings.
    "Your boys, the Political Class"