+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Smithies medical today and possible permanent signing by the end of the week.

Smithies medical today and possible permanent signing by the end of the week.

A winger or central midfielder on his way?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-city-14833911

Re: Smithies medical today and possible permanent signing by the end of the week.

Any idea who it could be? The german/turkish guy?

Re: Smithies medical today and possible permanent signing by the end of the week.

Bobby Reeeeeeeeeeeeeid

What I find so impressive about all of the business done so far,is that they are all names that weren’t bandied about as possible signings and all seem to have that built in quality,if things go tits up this season will be real assets rather than millstones to get rid of in attempting to get back to the top table,I’m not being pessimistic already, I just really like the longer term strategy.

Being greedy now, but who is the third player having a medical today?

Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    What I find so impressive about all of the business done so far,is that they are all names that weren’t bandied about as possible signings and all seem to have that built in quality,if things go tits up this season will be real assets rather than millstones to get rid of in attempting to get back to the top table,I’m not being pessimistic already, I just really like the longer term strategy.