+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Parking Permit.

Parking Permit.

Just spoke to the ticket office and they have parking permits available for Zone A only which is around by the Ninian stand. This is also not a designated space but allows you access to park.

My question is are there other permits where you have a designated space ?

Re: Parking Permit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Just spoke to the ticket office and they have parking permits available for Zone A only which is around by the Ninian stand. This is also not a designated space but allows you access to park.

My question is are there other permits where you have a designated space ?
    No.

SuperBluebirds91

This is the main problem that we have. We have a permit for B but last season they were selling tickets to people who turn up on the day for A and they were all just parking in B! Was abit annoying but this season I expect there to be no spaces left for people who just turn up for match day parking on the day!

Yeah I’ve always parked in A when I’ve turned up on the day and paid. Was hoping for something nearer the Grandstand but hey ho.

My fear about parking at the ground is that you will get a load of idiots walking all over your car by clambering on bonnets and roofs and jumping up and down to cause the maximum damage. I saw Celtic supporters doing this when I was staying at a hotel near Old Trafford in Salford Quays where a friendly match was being played. That is the only reservation I have as I can well see the advantage of parking at the ground especially for long distance travellers such as myself who can time my arrival later than I normally would. Are my fears unfounded?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    My fear about parking at the ground is that you will get a load of idiots walking all over your car by clambering on bonnets and roofs and jumping up and down to cause the maximum damage. I saw Celtic supporters doing this when I was staying at a hotel near Old Trafford in Salford Quays where a friendly match was being played. That is the only reservation I have as I can well see the advantage of parking at the ground especially for long distance travellers such as myself who can time my arrival later than I normally would. Are my fears unfounded?
    Yes.