+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The missing links now Junior has signed

Re: The missing links now Junior has signed

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Oh well our fans won't be happy. Cos I think I remember everyone saying he's shit when I posted about last season.
    I don't remember that. I thought most on here acknowledged Reid as a top player even when we were taking the piss out of the rest of the Brizzle squad.

This is great, though. Bobby Reid has not been mentioned once as a possible signing. Very tight lipped nowadays down the CCS.

Bristol press now reporting it as well.

I hope it's true, would be a great asset. My only reservation is that he isn't a 1 season wonder. 10 goals in the previous 4 seasons (130 games) isn't inspiring, so lets hope he brings last seasons form & energy.

NW, doing things the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

I hope it's true, would be a great asset. My only reservation is that he isn't a 1 season wonder. 10 goals in the previous 4 seasons (130 games) isn't inspiring, so lets hope he brings last seasons form & energy.

If we pull this off then says a lot about Reid too. Couldve earned more by staying elsewhere in the Championship.

Club have worked really hard past 24 hours.

Be good to get ovet the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

Well, Welshlad was right, Reid is a surprise, not too sure whether it's a pleasant one or not yet though! You're right Des, you look at Reid's career and we are just talking about one good season;-

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/pl...&season_id=150

but he was very good in that season and I think it may have been down to him being given greater responsibility in the wurzels team - assuming this deal goes through, both of our "big money" signings this summer have the potential to be spectacular successes or failures in the Premier League, I suppose if one of them comes off, then we'll have not done too badly.