+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Jussett

Hello Jussett

We know you're lurking

Re: Hello Jussett

I’m sure he will try and state he’s worth nowhere near 10, possibly true, but what did McCormack go for just for starters? This guy is young and English so always more. Even if it was say 7 million we can afford a gamble as he will be great the following year should we go down. Wurzels team taken apart, literally.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    We know you're lurking
    Did you mean gussett?

Are Bristol City officially our feeder club then???

I'll face the stick boys as my fellow red seems to have lost his logon, fire away. ;)
    At £10M, you've got yourselves a very good player and we've done okay considering he's only got a year to go on his contract.
    Will Bobby be as good again next season? Only time will tell plus it's at a higher level but it won't be for lack of effort if he isn't.
    He will work his socks off, harass defenders for the entire 90 minutes, chase lost causes all day and is a decent finisher. He can also drop further back as and when required. Bear in mind he was an average midfielder until 12 months ago.
    With all possible respect, if it hadn't been yourselves, we would, to a man, be wishing him well. Yes, it hurts but he was obviously going to leave this summer and rather this than us facing him this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderup View Post
    I'll face the stick boys as my fellow red seems to have lost his logon, fire away. ;)
    At £10M, you've got yourselves a very good player and we've done okay considering he's only got a year to go on his contract.
    Will Bobby be as good again next season? Only time will tell plus it's at a higher level but it won't be for lack of effort if he isn't.
    He will work his socks off, harass defenders for the entire 90 minutes, chase lost causes all day and is a decent finisher. He can also drop further back as and when required. Bear in mind he was an average midfielder until 12 months ago.
    With all possible respect, if it hadn't been yourselves, we would, to a man, be wishing him well. Yes, it hurts but he was obviously going to leave this summer and rather this than us facing him this season.
    well said sir - a sensible BCFC fan

Good post,why are you selling all your players?

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Good post,why are you selling all your players?
    Only 3 so far to be fair jeepster.
    Magnusson was a bit part player, very popular with the support but not particularly good, yet. A move to a Champions league club with us making a small profit couldn't be sneezed at.
    Aden Flint signed a new deal in January but it's no surprise that he's moved on at 29, for good money both for him and us, good luck to the bloke.
    Reid has point blank refused to sign a new deal so was always going to leave or we would get nothing.
    We're still expecting Joe Bryan to go for the same reason as Bobby Reid.
    It's not great but we'll see what we spend the money on now. Webster from Ipswich seems to be done and Marriott from Posh is looking a strong possibility so we'll be okay.

Magnusson was a bit part player, very popular with the support but not particularly good, yet. A move to a Champions league club with us making a small profit couldn't be sneezed at.
    Aden Flint signed a new deal in January but it's no surprise that he's moved on at 29, for good money both for him and us, good luck to the bloke.
    Reid has point blank refused to sign a new deal so was always going to leave or we would get nothing.
    It's not great but we'll see what we spend the money on now. Webster from Ipswich seems to be done and Marriott from Posh is looking a strong possibility so we'll be okay.
    Hope so

Hope so
    I'm sure you do!

I'm sure you do!
    I can not stand Jussett but you do post well so not a problem with wishing you well for the season until we play you again

Isn't Webster a crocked sick-note? I was reading an Ipswich blog earlier which may not be the most reliable source for a departing player, but I did sound as if they were happy to get him off the payroll!

Marriott from Posh is looking a strong possibility so we'll be okay.
    I have a very good source who works at a Midlands Championship club & St Georges Park, with strong links to another.

I can tell you that all 4 of Birmingham, Villa, West Brom & Forest are talking to Posh / Marriott with two well down the line, so you are not alone in your pursuit of him.

Dont worry about him, if we have a bad start to the season ( maybe even a not so great pre-season ) he will find his log-in details again

Nice to hear from a decent Bristol city fan, which seems strange to say, as we have had some right efforts on here over the years

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I have a very good source who works at a Midlands Championship club & St Georges Park, with strong links to another.

I can tell you that all 4 of Birmingham, Villa, West Brom & Forest are talking to Posh / Marriott with two well down the line, so you are not alone in your pursuit of him.
    I would like us to enquire about Marcus Madison at Peterborough had a great season last season

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Isn't Webster a crocked sick-note? I was reading an Ipswich blog earlier which may not be the most reliable source for a departing player, but I did sound as if they were happy to get him off the payroll!
    The Ipswich support seem a tad gutted he's gone on their TWTD forum so that will do me. I appreciate your point though.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

My understanding is Villa and Blues are skint, Forest are after Bamford rather than Marriott but if WBA are in for him, that's us blown away. They were after Reid so it would make sense. From a selfish point of view, I hope we get him as his record is impressive but money talks I guess and WBA have their parachute money and we can't compete with that.
    We'll see I suppose but the natives are restless now and need a positive signing.

Jussett? Won't see him no more.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We will. If we're at the bottom of the league he will make an appearance

Hope so
    Hope so be fecked ,my hope is that in five years they will be playing and losing to Merthyr in the Southern league South division

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    Hope so be fecked ,my hope is that in five years they will be playing and losing to Merthyr in the Southern league South division
    cant they get there any quicker?

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    Fingers crossed

That 6-0 thrashing at Ashton Gate is one of my all time favourite wins.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    That 6-0 thrashing at Ashton Gate is one of my all time favourite wins.
    I’m so many ways 👍👌

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Dont worry about him, if we have a bad start to the season ( maybe even a not so great pre-season ) he will find his log-in details again

Nice to hear from a decent Bristol city fan, which seems strange to say, as we have had some right efforts on here over the years
    One of the best visiting posters on her was Arnie, he was a Worzel.

Good and bad at all clubs 👍

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Leave the gun, take the Cannoli