+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is there an up to date list of our squad anywhere?

Is there an up to date list of our squad anywhere?

Or do we need to create one?

Re: Is there an up to date list of our squad anywhere?

Wiki is up to date

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardif...rst-team_squad

A few names will disappear at the end of the month as contracts end & players are released

According to the club app, Allan Mcgregor still plays for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Wiki is up to date

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardif...rst-team_squad

A few names will disappear at the end of the month as contracts end & players are released
    As I see it

Picture1.jpg

Think Konopka goes end of the week.

Camp will go on loan, so will O'Keefe as they're both in contract.

Murphy & Connolly will stay as cover. Pilks signed a new contract so may stay. Gunnar, will he, won't he. Danny Ward is interested he was unlucky last season, think NW may keep him.

Fred doesn't exist!

Don't forget the squad rules https://www.premierleague.com/news/465277

Chris Konopka was signed on a short term contract to the end of June - but was never part of the first team squad - just training/u23s.

If the asterisked names are those out of contract this week then I think Fred Guonongbe and Ibrahim Meite should be added in. WOL keep ignoring them in their 'definitive list' of ins and outs this summer - but they listed them as out of contract in an article in April. They have not been offered new contracts so will be away.

I agree Warnock will want to move on Tomlin, O'Keefe and Camp. I suspect he will try to get Healey and Bogle out on loan (although I think Bogle could become a player for us based on the glimpses we saw last season) together with Coxe and M Harris. I think Gunnar and B Murphy will sign the contracts on offer. I think Danny Ward will be part of the squad.

My guess is that two of Connolly, K Harris and Pilkington will also be in the squad.

If the rest of your 'staying' list is correct (looks right to me) that would leave two more places for new signings (Grujic and another central midfielder). If Warnock needs to find another place in the 25 on top of that my guess is he only picks one of that list of three names above to stay.

I thought I'd read a few weeks back that Matt Kennedy had gone to Portsmouth or somewhere