+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Four cans of bow and it is all soda water

Four cans of bow and it is all soda water

Four cans of Strongbow and all that is coming out is fizzy water.Opened up the next four the 1st one fizzy water.I contacted Heiniken and they said they would back to me.What do you think i should get back.I still have three cans of the same batch unopened.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Re: Four cans of bow and it is all soda water

Try Thatchers or Ol Rosie instead 👍

Best crate of bow you'll ever have by the sounds

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Try Thatchers or Ol Rosie instead ��
    I think i will,

Similar thing happened to me years ago, I bought a slab of 24 cans of beer in Makro and they were flat as feck, took them back and complained to the manager and he looked at me funny and said 'you've drank twelve of them?' I said aye, I kept trying them hoping the next one would be ok. Got my money back and got half cut for free, result!.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Similar thing happened to me years ago, I bought a slab of 24 cans of beer in Makro and they were flat as feck, took them back and complained to the manager and he looked at me funny and said 'you've drank twelve of them?' I said aye, I kept trying them hoping the next one would be ok. Got my money back and got half cut for free, result!.
    Hope heiniken do something, i want at least 4 packs of 12 or i will go to to press and pour the cans in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Hope heiniken do something, i want at least 4 packs of 12 or i will go to to press and pour the cans in front of them.
    Shame them on Twitter. Say you are a Wales fan supporting Ingerland.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Shame them on Twitter. Say you are a Wales fan supporting Ingerland.
    I did not think of that,shame my self.I would rather stick a very sticky stick insect up my my very sticky nob

Are you sure you haven't bought Fosters by mistake?

Alcohol shortage in the CO2. Chance to make a profit!

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Alcohol shortage in the CO2. Chance to make a profit!
    I still have 3 cans could be a profit.

As well as taking it back to the shop it may be worth ringing the number on the can. Got to be good for a voucher

Cider....why?

Its shite for getting pissed quick.

Ffs cans? Have you no sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Cider....why?

Its shite for getting pissed quick.

Ffs cans? Have you no sense?
    Don't say that in Clonmel.

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Try Thatchers or Ol Rosie instead ��
    I visited Thatcher's Cider factory a few weeks ago and the new canning building, which I believe cost £4.5M, is very high tech. Almost every task in the production chain is mechanised and robots unpack the incoming cans (topless and painted, sourced from the Wirral) push them through the system and despatch the filled can in packs for awaiting fork lift trucks to put them onto lorries for delivery.
    Apparently, the tops of such cans are merely pressed onto the can without any bonding or welding. Some genius designed them so they merely clip onto the can. The CO2 is added at the very last stage before the can is sealed.
    Despite all the high tech the business is run by the Thatcher family - and they have a pride in what they do and refuse to sell their cider to supermarkets for 'own brand' products.
    This could very well be the most boring post of the week...............

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I visited Thatcher's Cider factory a few weeks ago and the new canning building, which I believe cost £4.5M, is very high tech. Almost every task in the production chain is mechanised and robots unpack the incoming cans (topless and painted, sourced from the Wirral) push them through the system and despatch the filled can in packs for awaiting fork lift trucks to put them onto lorries for delivery.
    Apparently, the tops of such cans are merely pressed onto the can without any bonding or welding. Some genius designed them so they merely clip onto the can. The CO2 is added at the very last stage before the can is sealed.
    Despite all the high tech the business is run by the Thatcher family - and they have a pride in what they do and refuse to sell their cider to supermarkets for 'own brand' products.
    No no no not boring at all. As long as no apples were injured in the production process all’s good 💀

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Did they have a cafe on site for you ?

Cumon, finish the story, it was enthralling

You got me on tenderpins here, waiting for the next installment , don't be an escapegoat, fill us in.

Well Tipp ppl are a strange lot