+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Giggs

Re: Giggs

Jesus. Some people can't breathe or get out of bed unless they're offended by something, but being outraged on behalf of other people based on how you think they should react over something so trivial is actually quite sad.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I wouldn’t take too much notice of twitter. It’s full of saddo’s itching to be offended on other people’s behalfs.
    Get out a bit more and enjoy life.
    Very similar to message boards then

When you talk about the City, you use the word “we” even though your Scottish, and supported Glasgow Rangers. What’s the difference?
    Supporting Cardiff isn’t a right through birth, they are my local side so it’s a right through location.
    Rangers were my local side in Glasgow. I still support Rangers from afar.
    I have stopped watching Wales as their success has filled the grounds , I felt I was stopping a true Welshman getting the opportunity to join in the pleasure of watching winners.

I think Ryan Giggs was a bad choice through his lack of morals , if he gets results “we “ will all forgive him his lack of morals.
    The fact he referred to England as “we “ was extremely bad judgement at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Fair points.

Assuming you call City as we though? What do you feel is the difference?

I suppose I'm looking at it as the national team being just another team you follow and support (unless against Scotland) as opposed to you actually having to feel Welsh to do so.
    Yeah,City is we , I have as much right as any to watch Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Supporting Cardiff isn’t a right through birth, they are my local side so it’s a right through location.
    Rangers were my local side in Glasgow. I still support Rangers from afar.
    I have stopped watching Wales as their success has filled the grounds , I felt I was stopping a true Welshman getting the opportunity to join in the pleasure of watching winners.

I think Ryan Giggs was a bad choice through his lack of morals , if he gets results “we “ will all forgive him his lack of morals.
    The fact he referred to England as “we “ was extremely bad judgement at best.
    Havent you moved closer to Swansea now?

It’s only Tit and Louth getting upset about it. Not the sharpest 2 tools in the box.
    For the 5th time, I asked a question.

You're like a dog with Giggs' bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    For the 5th time, I asked a question.

You're like a dog with Giggs' bone.
    Bet there’s plenty of dogs who’ve had the Giggs bone 👍

Havent you moved closer to Swansea now?
    Lived down the Gower for a couple years , made the home games like an away game and the away games even more away. I guess I could have followed my local side Swansea
    Back down the bay for the majority of time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Lived down the Gower for a couple years , made the home games like an away game and the away games even more away. I guess I could have followed my local side Swansea
    Back down the bay for the majority of time now.
    👍