Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
You think he’s more skilful than zohore?! Jesus I’ve heard it all know

With zohore you can see he has the talent his problem is he can be a bit lazy or maybe hasn’t been intelligent enough to make the right decisions. We turned down 20 million for him last summer ffs.

Madine is not a skilful player and never has been. He isn’t a bad player but I don’t think he has the attributes to step up to the premier league.
I can only go on what I've seen him do when I've watched him. I don't need you to agree with my opinion, but I can't pretend I think something else when I don't.

I do think some people are unable to be impartial about a players abilities for whatever reason. I've seen enough touches and thoughtful play from Madine in the few times he's played to think he may have a chance once he's had a pre-season with us. It's impossible to really understand what a player is capable of when they join in a high pressure situation in January and have to try and understand how their team mates play with no practice matches to work on things.

I've said earlier he may not be able to make the step up but I think writing him off is premature at this stage.