+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: French firm Lafarge charged with complicity in crimes against humanity

French firm Lafarge charged with complicity in crimes against humanity

"The French subsidiary of the cement giant LafargeHolcim was charged on Thursday with financing terrorism for allegedly funneling £11.5 million to Isil and other jihadist groups in Syria.

The company was also placed under formal investigation, the French equivalent to being charged, for complicity in crimes against humanity and endangering the lives of former employees at its cement plant in Jalabiya in northern Syria."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-humanity/amp/

Re: French firm Lafarge charged with complicity in crimes against humanity

Bet the prosecution will cement heavy evidence to ensure they live in thier own cemented jails.

Incredibly story, I wonder how many more are out there ,these organisations seem to be a well funded lot , to create these militia you have to have wealth,influence, logistical means .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bet the prosecution will cement heavy evidence to ensure they live in thier own cemented jails.

Incredibly story, I wonder how many more are out there ,these organisations seem to be a well funded lot , to create these militia you have to have wealth,influence, logistical means .
    It's hard to believe they would do this on their own without any consultation or direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's hard to believe they would do this on their own without any consultation or direction.
    What are you trying to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    What are you trying to say?
    Do you think they took the decision to go ahead with this without consulting anybody outside of the company? That they ignored their own military leadership, and of other nations already active in the country? Unbelievable!

Do you think they took the decision to go ahead with this without consulting anybody outside of the company? That they ignored their own military leadership, and of other nations already active in the country? Unbelievable!
    They wanted to keep their factory running. Maybe we reading different stories here

They wanted to keep their factory running. Maybe we reading different stories here
    It would also mean they had to bypass their own ministry of foreign affairs in an active war zone. I'd love to have been at the boardroom meeting where somebody suggested financing enemy combatants, who just happened to be an international terror organisation. I can't wait until that person writes their memoirs!

It would also mean they had to bypass their own ministry of foreign affairs in an active war zone. I'd love to have been at the boardroom meeting where somebody suggested financing enemy combatants, who just happened to be an international terror organisation. I can't wait until that person writes their memoirs!
    Perhaps it was one of those management events where you think out of the box ,next we will have alegations that current german firms where invloved in supporting the German war efforts.

Apparently Hillary told them to do it

Donny will have the incriminating e mail, if that's true

Yeah, it makes sense.

Yeah, it makes sense.
    She hired Slade and gave birth to Jack Grealish

Sources tell me

She hired Slade and gave birth to Jack Grealish

Sources tell me
    I thought you were alluding to the recent comments from Ben Rhodes. Obviously not then.

"The French subsidiary of the cement giant LafargeHolcim was charged on Thursday with financing terrorism for allegedly funneling £11.5 million to Isil and other jihadist groups in Syria.

The company was also placed under formal investigation, the French equivalent to being charged, for complicity in crimes against humanity and endangering the lives of former employees at its cement plant in Jalabiya in northern Syria."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-humanity/amp/
    Seems like there was concrete evidence...