+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Premier League coaching staff ?

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Premier League coaching staff ?

Interesting thread about NML and a potential move to Burnley.

The possibility of him signing and then having their coaching staff ironing out any issues that he may have.

New players have been signed by Cardiff, but do 'we' also need to consider bringing in coaching staff with PL experience to enrich what already exists?

Will Warnock, Blackwell, Jepson and Rowberry be able to raise the team to the next level?

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/teams/management/

I honestly don't know.

Re: Premier League coaching staff ?

We have one of the most experienced and successful management teams in the whole of the country. You cant tell me that Sean Dyche, Ian Woan and Tony Laughlan (who ?) are any better than Warnock, Blackwell and Jepson. NML's best chance of progressing is at City and there are no indications that he wants to leave or City want to get rid of him.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Re: Premier League coaching staff ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    We have one of the most experienced and successful management teams in the whole of the country. You cant tell me that Sean Dyche, Ian Woan and Tony Laughlan (who ?) are any better than Warnock, Blackwell and Jepson. NML's best chance of progressing is at City and there are no indications that he wants to leave or City want to get rid of him.
    Burnley have a few years experience of the top flight and may have a coaching team that has been improved upon since their first season in the PL.

Bellamy has vast top flight experience and provided he can work with the current management team, I would like to see him having more involvement with the 1st team squad rather than being in charge of the U-18s.