+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bryson departed very quietly and no mention of him coming back.

Bryson departed very quietly and no mention of him coming back.

Not that I would want him to.

Re: Bryson departed very quietly and no mention of him coming back.

Spoke to a big Derby fan who seemed to think Bryson wanted another go at Derby after our promotion.

I thought he did a good job for us.

I liked him too, always put a shift in. Woild like to have seen him stay on.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I thought he did a good job for us.
    So did I but I think we need younger legs in the prem.Also,he's a bit of a legend at Derby and may get a look-in now Rowetts gone.

There was a rumour he was wanted by Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    So did I but I think we need younger legs in the prem.Also,he's a bit of a legend at Derby and may get a look-in now Rowetts gone.
    I thought he did a good job for us, but mainly as a midfield terrier chasing down everyone who looked interested in the ball.

His legs haven't gone. He must have run twice as far as anyone else in the team. But there wasn't much else in his locker. I hoped for more based on what i had seen of him for Derby in previous seasons.

He certainly isn't the dominant midfield 'general' that most of us want to see signed. We will need better. So thanks for a good loan stint last time out Craig, and all the best for the future. Just not with Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I thought he did a good job for us, but mainly as a midfield terrier chasing down everyone who looked interested in the ball.

His legs haven't gone. He must have run twice as far as anyone else in the team. But there wasn't much else in his locker. I hoped for more based on what i had seen of him for Derby in previous seasons.

He certainly isn't the dominant midfield 'general' that most of us want to see signed. We will need better. So thanks for a good loan stint last time out Craig, and all the best for the future. Just not with Cardiff.
    He worked hard, terrier like, but as you say we need a ‘midfield general’, a creator. A Bamba like personality.
    Hence my not wanting him back.