+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morrissey cancels tour over racism issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Morrissey cancels tour over racism issues

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I thought you were implying (again) that you were the chosen receptacle for truth.
    Conspiracy theorist are always right because even if you disprove them your source will be part of the “agenda”. You can never win against them and that’s why a lot of underachievers latch onto buzzard conspiracies because it gives them a feeling of superiority over everyone who doesn’t believe them:

The strange thing is there are genuine conpiracies with brexit, the links between Aaron Banks and Russian money have already been outed. Alas the conspiracy theorist isn’t interested in the ones that have actual evidence or don’t support their narrow world view.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Conspiracy theorist are always right because even if you disprove them your source will be part of the “agenda”. You can never win against them and that’s why a lot of underachievers latch onto buzzard conspiracies because it gives them a feeling of superiority over everyone who doesn’t believe them:

The strange thing is there are genuine conpiracies with brexit, the links between Aaron Banks and Russian money have already been outed. Alas the conspiracy theorist isn’t interested in the ones that have actual evidence or don’t support their narrow world view.
    Put 'em on ignore, I've recently done that and it improves things no end on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Maybe you can give me the lowdown on what is really going on then, with veritable sources of evidence. I've observed Banks being under constant attack on Twitter, and he swats away his accusers like flies. Am I missing something? Please expose the real truth of the matter ..