+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Morrissey cancels tour over racism issues

Re: Morrissey cancels tour over racism issues

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Slightly off the original point, but please give it 5 mins, re open borders and who can come in. My Mrs is friends with a woman who is trying to claim asylum in the UK, she's from Albania. Her ex husband forced her into prostitution, tried to kill her and did lots of other things to her I wont repeat. The reason she is claiming asylum here is that she used to work here and her daughter was born here.
    They have been put into accommodation, and living above her is another woman and her daughter. They are also Albanian and also claiming asylum. The difference being that this woman is claiming she is single, her ex husband is in jail in Albania etc etc . As it turns out - that is bollox, her husband comes to visit her at the flat on a regular basis, the woman is also a prostitute and now it seems has put her daughter (13) on the game.
    My Mrs friend is too scared to tell anyone about it as she thinks it will affect her claim, and the mafia gang will kill her.

My point being - has it really come to this, Albanian mafia, child prostitution, benefit claims etc - if this is what eu integration , open borders means then - stuff it. And that is why people think the way they do - that doesnt make them racist - in my book anyway.
    OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    That's utter nonsense. The vast majority of the national newspapers want Brexit, the harder the better so they can avoid the EU closing down the tax loopholes they enjoy.
    BBC, Guardian. I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    We've had headlines like "enemies of the people" etc for almost 2 years now. The media wants brexit because the owners will save millions on tax.
    Not if the Tories get voted out after Brexit. We the people will have full control over our sovereignty, as opposed to being in the EU where decisions were made by an unelected and informal Euroroup.

If you think the bbc have been anti brexit you haven't been watching.

The guardian is the only paper that's been printing pro brexit stories, have a look at the others (that have far greater readership) and have a look at the propaganda they are spinning.

The Sun

BeLEAVE in Britain
    Queen Backs Brexit
    Dover and Out
    Up yours senors
    Who do you think EU are
    See EU later

The Mail
    Death to traitors
    Take a Bow Britain
    Enemies of the people
    Let's reignite british spirit
    The great delusion

The express
    We must get out of the EU
    Vote Leave Today
    No Turning back on EU exit
    Get Britain out of the EU
    EU exit boosts house prices!

The telegraph
    Vote leave, change history
    Birth of a new britain
    I'll make brexit great
    The Brexit Mutineers

If you think the bbc have been anti brexit you haven't been watching.
    Most people cannot decipher the tea leaves, but some students of propaganda most certainly can.

From YouGov ..

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The BBC don't want Brexit? Really? That's not the impression I get whatsoever, which must mean they are relatively impartial on it.

I'd expect the Grauniad to support it.

However, the Mail, Express, Sun, Star, Times, Telegraph and Metro support it. All right wing papers owned by billionaire tax avoiders who shift their profits overseas. (Metro is owned by the Mail, while the Express was bought out recently by TMG but until then the same applied).

That's your case? Wow!

being in the EU where decisions were made by an unelected and informal Euroroup.
    Which decisions are made for us on their behalf, which laws are you looking forward to repealing, what say does the UK currently have in the EU in terms of making laws, how many laws in the UK have been imposed on us without our say so by the EU and how many laws in the UK originated from the EU?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That's your case? Wow!
    It's more than enough for starters

That's your case? Wow!
    He's even wrong about one of them. Utterly deluded, he's been proven to spout shit on this matter yet he still carries on. You can't educate the brain dead.

Most people cannot decipher the tea leaves, but some students of propaganda most certainly can.

From YouGov ..

So people who bother to answer YouGov pollsters are now students of propaganda? Or they are just repeating back the nonsense that the majority media (and you) spout?

So people who bother to answer YouGov pollsters are now students of propaganda? Or they are just repeating back the nonsense that the majority media (and you) spout?
    It's always somebody else's fault innit. It must be such a burden being a chosen receptacle for truth

http://www.politics.co.uk/comment-an...nd-brexit-bias

The bbc are scared to death of the tories and talks of cutting the license, they've been following the party line on europe for ages now. Farage is on every week it seems, Andrew Neil is about as brexit as it's possible to be too. They aren't covering anything about Farage announcing that brexit had failed even though he knew it hadn't to crash the pound of anything about aaron banks donating russian money.

The worst thing about brexit really is we are just going to end up being Norway anyway, freedom of movement, higher fees and no say. Nothing will change except more of our taxes being spent.

http://www.politics.co.uk/comment-an...nd-brexit-bias

The bbc are scared to death of the tories and talks of cutting the license, they've been following the party line on europe for ages now. Farage is on every week it seems, Andrew Neil is about as brexit as it's possible to be too. They aren't covering anything about Farage announcing that brexit had failed even though he knew it hadn't to crash the pound of anything about aaron banks donating russian money.

The worst thing about brexit really is we are just going to end up being Norway anyway, freedom of movement, higher fees and no say. Nothing will change except more of our taxes being spent.
    Don't give up so easily mate, the NWO people are made of much sterner stuff than you are

It's always somebody else's fault innit. It must be such a burden being a chosen receptacle for truth
    I thought you were implying (again) that you were the chosen receptacle for truth.

And if I've read you right the fault always lies with anyone but Trump and Rees-Mogg.

Beware the Deep State and the Illuminati.

I thought you were implying (again) that you were the chosen receptacle for truth.

And if I've read you right the fault always lies with anyone but Trump and Rees-Mogg.

Beware the Deep State and the Illuminati.
    You are right, the battle is being fought at a much higher level than we the people.

Conspiracy theorist are always right because even if you disprove them your source will be part of the “agenda”. You can never win against them and that’s why a lot of underachievers latch onto buzzard conspiracies because it gives them a feeling of superiority over everyone who doesn’t believe them:

The strange thing is there are genuine conpiracies with brexit, the links between Aaron Banks and Russian money have already been outed. Alas the conspiracy theorist isn’t interested in the ones that have actual evidence or don’t support their narrow world view.

Conspiracy theorist are always right because even if you disprove them your source will be part of the “agenda”. You can never win against them and that’s why a lot of underachievers latch onto buzzard conspiracies because it gives them a feeling of superiority over everyone who doesn’t believe them:

The strange thing is there are genuine conpiracies with brexit, the links between Aaron Banks and Russian money have already been outed. Alas the conspiracy theorist isn’t interested in the ones that have actual evidence or don’t support their narrow world view.
    Put 'em on ignore, I've recently done that and it improves things no end on here.

Maybe you can give me the lowdown on what is really going on then, with veritable sources of evidence. I've observed Banks being under constant attack on Twitter, and he swats away his accusers like flies. Am I missing something? Please expose the real truth of the matter ..

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Put 'em on ignore, I've recently done that and it improves things no end on here.
    I have, genuinely improves the discussions no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    He's not supporting Tommy Robinson's views, he's opposing the way in which jailing Tommy Robinson goes against free speech.
    Jailing Tommy Smith is not an attack on free speech. It's a way of stopping the cretin ruining a trial and seeing the alleged perpetrators walk away scot free because he's jeopardised the procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Jailing Tommy Smith is not an attack on free speech. It's a way of stopping the cretin ruining a trial and seeing the alleged perpetrators walk away scot free because he's jeopardised the procedure.
    Tommy Smith is too beautiful to go to jail, they'll ruin him.