+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shock, Horror!!!

Shock, Horror!!!

Discussing the last 16 on Talksport just now, Alan Brazil referred to England as ‘we’.
    Louth, Tony Tit, etc. Light up your torches, grab your pitch forks, and head to Talksport towers immediately!!!

Re: Shock, Horror!!!

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Discussing the last 16 on Talksport just now, Alan Brazil referred to England as ‘we’.
    Louth, Tony Tit, etc. Light up your torches, grab your pitch forks, and head to Talksport towers immediately!!!
    😂. All that’s needed now is for Martin O’Neill to come out and call the Republic Of Ireland ‘we’ to really take this to a new level of hypocrisy...... oh...Wait

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post

Stop being an annoying little twat. In my post, I asked a question. I then followed it by giving an opinion that I'd be embarassed if I was a Welsh fan. Do you honestly think I give a toss?

You listen to Alan Brazil and Talksport? Yet you try to be a smartass.

Have you recorded Eastenders, Love Island and all the other shite during the WC?

The clown doth protest too much. :

He's Irish you buffoon ........for straightoutofnursery

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Northern Irish.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Northern Irish.
    There's no such thing...... as a separate race/nationality. Irish is Irish. Obviously not in your little world.

There's no such thing...... as a separate race/nationality. Irish is Irish. Obviously not in your little world.
    No such thing as Northen Ireland ? That’s some political statement there fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    No such thing as Northen Ireland ? That’s some political statement there fella.
    This is a waste of time. You obviously know nothing.

An Irishman is an Irishman. Its irrelevant if there's a political division.

Political statement? That's a different thing altogether. If I got into that you'd lose your shit.

Enjoy the WC.

This is a waste of time. You obviously know nothing.

An Irishman is an Irishman. Its irrelevant if there's a political division.

Political statement? That's a different thing altogether. If I got into that you'd lose your shit.

Enjoy the WC.
    Nothing like a civilised debate 😐.

Stop being an annoying little twat. In my post, I asked a question. I then followed it by giving an opinion that I'd be embarassed if I was a Welsh fan. Do you honestly think I give a toss?

You listen to Alan Brazil and Talksport? Yet you try to be a smartass.

Have you recorded Eastenders, Love Island and all the other shite during the WC?

The clown doth protest too much. :
    Yes. I do think you give a toss, otherwise you wouldn’t have replied😂
    Now go and hoover your caravan.

It’s probably for the politics board but it has previously become apparent that Louth is a little ignorant when it comes to an articulate debate on anything to do with the nuances of Northern Ireland and the Republic