+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FT: BELGIUM 3 - 2 JAPAN. Match thread

Re: FT: BELGIUM 3 - 2 JAPAN. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Gutted for Japan but I'm chuffed that we've now got Belgium vs Brazil
    I'm not a fan of Fellaini but i hope he elbows Neymar so hard that his head comes off
    Why stop there? Put the head on top of a corner flag with KDB running around the pitch with it. With 40k fans chanting Ole!

Absolute w@nker

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Why stop there? Put the head on top of a corner flag with KDB running around the pitch with it. With 40k fans chanting Ole!

Absolute w@nker
    Neymar is a football cheating , mercenary, and an example of what's wrong with football, hope he fails to get his hands on the Cup.

To a man every member of the Japanese football team are morally better than him,and youngsters should follow thier examples of the game us played.

Great game, but will this Belgian "golden generation" take confidence from their fightback and go on to finally justify all of the talk of them being one of the best teams in the world? Chris Sutton got into a bit of an argument on 5 Live before the game for calling Belgium bottlers. I think that's a bit harsh, but they definitely have a vulnerability to them, which seems odd when you look at their team sheet and compare it to almost everyone they play against - I reckon Brazil will beat them on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Great game, but will this Belgian "golden generation" take confidence from their fightback and go on to finally justify all of the talk of them being one of the best teams in the world? Chris Sutton got into a bit of an argument on 5 Live before the game for calling Belgium bottlers. I think that's a bit harsh, but they definitely have a vulnerability to them, which seems odd when you look at their team sheet and compare it to almost everyone they play against - I reckon Brazil will beat them on Friday.
    Watching the game, I gotta be honest and say I got a bit bored with Belgium's slow approach play, as I wanted Belgium to win, for the way Japan played in the last 15 minutes of their previous game.

As the game progressed, my attitude changed and as the Japanese were having a right go, they deserved to get some reward.

Move forward, 2-0 up and Belgium changed tactics, brought Fellover on and started pumping high balls into the box (a la Cardiff City).

Move forward 2-2, and Belgium returned to type and went back to slow build up and nearly threw it away, with a slly free kick.

Get the ball in the box, for christ's sake.

Thank god we got "OUR NEIL"

just to add, Belgium's back four seemed vulnerable, with every Japanese attack