+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Villa must be miffed about Warnock's alchemy

Villa must be miffed about Warnock's alchemy

City defied the odds in finishing above both Fulham and Villa - and it is likely that Villa would have won the play-offs had City finished the season where they were expected to finish.
    The consequences for Villa look devastating whilst Mr W basks in the unexpected success that he cobbled together from meagre resources.
    Quite a contrast.

Re: Villa must be miffed about Warnock's alchemy

As the son of a former bluenose fanatic I think it's great to see one of Britain's so called big clubs struggle , sod em

Villa fans are full of themselves. Over the last 30 years, what have they achieved?

I'm delighted for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Villa fans are full of themselves. Over the last 30 years, what have they achieved?

I'm delighted for them.
    Reading your posy made me wonder if there might be any premier league fans with whom I might empathise.

Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Burnley came immediately to mind. But that's too easy as they are minnows fighting the fight.

What about the rest?

Maybe Leicester?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Reading your posy made me wonder if there might be any premier league fans with whom I might empathise.

Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Burnley came immediately to mind. But that's too easy as they are minnows fighting the fight.

What about the rest?

Maybe Leicester?
    Is he "flowering" out.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post

I'm delighted for them.
    The new Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    The new Leeds
    And if they are, it will be wonderful that Cardiff City played a small part in their demise, like we did with Leeds utd. and their demise.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    The new Leeds
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post

What about the rest?

Maybe Leicester?
    Palace?

Heisenberg

Just had a conversation with a 'Villa fan' at the pub. He wouldn't accept that Terry wasn't on loan there last season. He was adamant that he was on loan for 12 months and that Villa haven't spent much since they've been in The Championship.

I wonder what Lewis Grabban thinks of his choice of club now.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I wonder what Lewis Grabban thinks of his choice of club now.
    This. He will be languishing in the championship for the rest of his career now most likely, journeying from club to club, grabban as much money as he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    This. He will be languishing in the championship for the rest of his career now most likely, journeying from club to club, grabban as much money as he can.
    It sounds as if he's off to Forest. Permanent move for £5m.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...om-bournemouth

They're in melt down. Livid at losing Johnstone to WBA, Grealish close to the exit, money says Spurs but his preference is Leicester. Chester also been approached by Stoke. It's a garage sale.

They've defered partial payments to staff & creditors, it will be interesting to see Keith's assessment of their 17/18 accounts when they come out. Allegedly they owe John Terry alone, £700k in deferments!

Ross McCormack on £45k per week & hasn't kicked a ball for them in over a year!