+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chris Sutton, I can drive a tractor

Chris Sutton, I can drive a tractor

Thick as a plank as a pundit

Re: Chris Sutton, I can drive a tractor

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Thick as a plank as a pundit
    Totally disagree. He's there to cause controversy and get to people. He does it well.

Stick to Hansen etc

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Totally disagree. He's there to cause controversy and get to people. He does it well.

Stick to Hansen etc
    Did he play for Celtic?

Apparently he puts his whole persona on to get people talking according to an article I read. Whether that’s better or worse I’m not sure, he chats complete contrary shite any time I’ve listened to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Apparently he puts his whole persona on to get people talking according to an article I read. Whether that’s better or worse I’m not sure, he chats complete contrary shite any time I’ve listened to him.
    And many mugs tune in to listen. Job done. For my part I try to avoid the punditry on TV by tuning in just before the game starts, have a cuppa or a bevvy at half-time and turn over the TV or turn it off as soon as the whistle goes. By discussing the inane crap spouted by pundits you are giving them their very oxygen of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    And many mugs tune in to listen. Job done. For my part I try to avoid the punditry on TV by tuning in just before the game starts, have a cuppa or a bevvy at half-time and turn over the TV or turn it off as soon as the whistle goes. By discussing the inane crap spouted by pundits you are giving them their very oxygen of life.
    It's a shame because there are some who are very interesting but a lot of them just are about getting clicks and calls/emails these days.

We've finally got women ex pros on panels I wonder if we'll ever get journalists rather than ex pros one day, some of the ones on the better podcasts are far more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Did he play for Celtic?
    Hhhmmmmm!

Him and savage just argue about complete bollox

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I do exactly the same, in fact I mute during the 90 mins as well when the co-commentators' pipe up

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Did he play for Celtic?
    If Hitler had declared himself a Celtic fan, Louth would defend him!