+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent Conversation

Re: Recent Conversation

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Am I allowed to support England in the rugby world cup then?
    Believe it or not you can do whatever you like within the confines of the law without reproach, as long as you can deal with middle age sad acts whinging about it on line that is.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Its a done deal. Sweden are rubbish. Russia and Croatia are nothing special. We're in the final. Its anyone's game. England for the world cup.
    Remember, if it wasn't for a pelanty, YOU never scored against Columbia !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He wasn't even in the squad, what a looooooooser.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    A Cardiff City fan complaining about only scoring from set pieces! We’ve finally reached peak hypocrisy

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    A Cardiff City fan complaining about only scoring from set pieces! We’ve finally reached peak hypocrisy
    Who is complaining, I am just stating a fact.

I have seen people on here say you are strange, please don't give them any more evidence of it

I'm only strange by their weird insular standards so maybe don't conform to that.

You said "YOU never scored against Columbia" (SIC) they did though, they scored a penalty it counts for exaclty the same.

I'll agree England are having trouble scoring from open play though. Also it's spelt Colombia.

I'm only strange by their weird insular standards so maybe don't conform to that.

You said "YOU never scored against Columbia" (SIC) they did though, they scored a penalty it counts for exaclty the same.

I'll agree England are having trouble scoring from open play though. Also it's spelt Colombia.
    If you read what I wrote, which was "Remember, if it wasn't for a pelanty, YOU never scored against Columbia !!!!"

By this I am saying, they never scored from "OPEN PLAY", shirley an intelligent man/woman/tran, can see that ?

Well my spell check must be on USA time, as it didn't pick that one up. (Columbia)

What does that matter though? They’re in a World Cup quarter final however they got there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Anyone can want whoever they want to win, there are no support police
    I'll let you know how I get on wearing an England rugby top in the pub when the World cup is on.

Believe it or not you can do whatever you like within the confines of the law without reproach, as long as you can deal with middle age sad acts whinging about it on line that is.
    See last post.

Is not supporting a sporting rival really "weird insular behaviour"?