Could he be a surprise package?

Re: Damour hardly gets a mention

I think he could do well

The more I see of him the more I think he’s limited

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    He started the season well, looked very positive in the final third, after that, he went off the boil a bit and wasn't as frequently. I'd call him the 'Not Quite' player. His passing can be rash, he is guilty at times of taking that extra touch- although Grujic did the same, and i believe it's because both players were coached to keep possession, so took the extra touch in the hope that a team mate would become available, not ****ing likely!-I quite like Damour, problem is that he didn't seem to have a defining attribute, although did attempt to play as the complete midfielder at times. He lacks that little bit of composure and quality when it matters.

I think he'll be a lot better for having had last season in the UK and a full pre-season. I have some hopes that he could make the step up if he's managed to get a little bit of extra pace and stamina into his game.

I think he went off the boil last season because he wasn't used to playing so much football in such a short space of time. Let's not forget that he was part of our 6 match winning start, so must have something about him.

He needs another season in the championship in my opinion. Loan him out. Have him back if we do go down.

Some players improve

I was thinking the same with all the chatter around the lack of midfielders, we are guilty of overlooking him .

I think he found the Championship hustle n bustle tough , he always appeared to need more time on the ball, perhaps the more measured tactics of the Premeirship may provide that . I think it maybe be the same for Zohore ,it will be interesting times for both.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I was thinking the same with all the chatter around the lack of midfielders, we are guilty of overlooking him .

I think he found the Championship hustle n bustle tough , he always appeared to need more time on the ball, perhaps the more measured tactics of the Premeirship may provide that . I think it maybe be the same for Zohore ,it will be interesting times for both.
    I think you could be right

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I think you could be right
    If I'm honest I'm hoping I'm right as the other midfielders in that league are very good .

Still think a Snodgrass type player is incoming , once they are all out of holiday /world cup mode.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    I rate him. He played well at the start of last season when we were on a roll. He was excellent at Wolves.

StT.
    <><

Difficult for him coming from France, I always believe you need to give foreigners at least a season to get used to the British way of football. The ball he played for NML at Brentford gives me hope he could be a good player

I think we also have to acknowledge he was probably playing as instructed rather than his natural game.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    The more I see of him the more I think he’s limited
    Yeah, he's more talented when you don't look.