+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dominic Booth

Re: Dominic Booth

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    Perhaps they asked because three of the players in the Welsh team who scored against Belgium are English
    Place of birth doesn't necessarily dictate nationality

Growing up would they have supported England? Absolutely (although Vokes did pick Wales over England at youth level as well as senior) but to call those three English now after seeing the passion and obvious pride they put into their performances for Wales would be unfair, to look at the way Williams belts out the national anthem and still call him English rather than Welsh is something reserved for a certain poster from Grangetown

How anyone could be defending him is beyond me.

What he has said is frankly outrageously bigoted - borderline vile. It's absolutely the right thing to do for WalesOnline which is to terminate his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post

What he has said is frankly outrageously bigoted - borderline vile. It's absolutely the right thing to do for WalesOnline which is to terminate his contract.
    See, if I guessed at one person who would think that chatting shite on the internet in younger and more immature years should be forgotten, it would be...

this site is going to the dogs, first we get "a certain poster from Grangetown" now this, ffs give us a clue.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post

What he has said is frankly outrageously bigoted - borderline vile.
    Wrong thread, mate. You're looking for the Morrissey one.

Supporting a party that wants all Muslims deported and calling the Chinese animals - fine!

Calling welsh people stupid when you’re 18 - sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Supporting a party that wants all Muslims deported and calling the Chinese animals - fine!

https://www.nme.com/news/music/garba...nstein-2161356

The kids knew what they were doing.

Lol Wales - SACK HIM IMMEDIATELY.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

Morrissey is also a kent

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Hes been shown up to be a massive hypocrite. I couldnt give a f*ck that England are doing well, they aint gonna win it, no chance, but that nauseus twat, along with Abbandanto, telling us we should supporting them is getting on my wick.

**** him. And whoever that twat was from the Rhondda who wrote the article about why we should be supporting England.

The Welsh media shouldnt be encouraging us to support another country. Weve had the Principlaity Stadium, and now the biggest media outlet in the country championing that we support them. WTF?!?!?

If Media Wales were championing us supporting Swansea in the PL, or vice versa, we would have enough to say. Asking little ol Wales to support England just because we are not in the WC is no different. Absolute bollocks.
    To be honest I haven't followed it throughout and I have little respect for him or Abbandonato as journalists (the only one who has actually improved over the years is Wathan) but I hate all the faux rage that seems to go on these days. And to try to get someone sacked grips my shit. If they'd just bide their time they'll be laughing soon enough when they crash out but to go to his employers is poor form.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    To be honest I haven't followed it throughout and I have little respect for him or Abbandonato as journalists (the only one who has actually improved over the years is Wathan) but I hate all the faux rage that seems to go on these days. And to try to get someone sacked grips my shit. If they'd just bide their time they'll be laughing soon enough when they crash out but to go to his employers is poor form.
    I said as much on twitter, its gone beyond banter and the witch hunt has got out of control. Trying to get him sacked is a c*nts trick.

Can only speak for myself and it has nothing to do with being jealous of England progressing for me. It went beyond a bit of banter and he was being very Roathy-esue, very passive aggressive, along with Abbandonato, and thats why it turned ugly.

Some of the Cardiff City fan accounts on twitter are very egotistical mind.

He's said a lot of annoying things over the years but f**k me if I got pulled on some of the shite I spoke when I was 18 I'd never get employed again. Lots of very sensitive souls on Twitter

Charlie Hicks/Jusset to be hired next by Walesonline?

I don't like people going back into the past - are people not allowed to grow? - but this wouldn't be happening if Walesonline hadn't earlier tryied to persuade people to support England. The tweet I saw today that suggested it was all a tactic to get hits was spot on but our national media shouldn't be talksport.

Agree 100 per cent Hartley