+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My Joe Ralls source

My Joe Ralls source

Told me the great news that he's signed a new 4 year contract yesterday

Re: My Joe Ralls source

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post

Great news if confirmed by the club. I'm very hopeful that Joe will be able to cope with the Premier League and, if I'm right, a deal like this can only mean that his value will rise.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Great news if confirmed by the club. I'm very hopeful that Joe will be able to cope with the Premier League and, if I'm right, a deal like this can only mean that his value will rise.
    Watch out for quite a bit more similar positive news about other players emanating from the club in the very near future

We have a couple of players who's contracts expire June 2019 - I presume it would be good business to extend these ( and possibly add in buy-out clauses ) now they will be in the Shop Window....

Ken, Manga, Pilks, Peltier, NML, Connolly, Jazz...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    We have a couple of players who's contracts expire June 2019 - I presume it would be good business to extend these ( and possibly add in buy-out clauses ) now they will be in the Shop Window....

Ken, Manga, Pilks, Peltier, NML, Connolly, Jazz...
    Ken is contracted until 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post

LeAdEr

Thank you for the "UPdAte"

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    LeAdEr

Great day for the club all round.

Hope the contracts were sensible with wage reductions if we go down and no ridiculous release clauses, like Joe Bennett’s first one and Medel, Caulker, Campbell etc..

If the players take us down then they should stay to fight to take us back up

[QUOTE=Toadstool;4897782]We have a couple of players who's contracts expire June 2019 - I presume it would be good business to extend these ( and possibly add in buy-out clauses ) now they will be in the Shop Window....

Ken, Manga, Pilks, Peltier, NML, Connolly, Jazz...[/QUOTE

Didn’t see Pilks and Jazz mentioned so it looks like they will be gone at end of next season , if not sooner.

I’m surprised none of the big spenders in the Champ haven’t come in for Pilkington. I think he’s a decent player who’s been under- used by Warnock because he doesn’t really suit his system