+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Artem Dzyuba linked with Cardiff City

Artem Dzyuba linked with Cardiff City

http://m.sport-express.ru/football/r...-siti-1431474/

Как стало известно "СЭ", нападающий "Зенита" и сборной России Артем Дзюба заинтересовал "Кардифф Сити". 29-летний форвард привлек к себе внимание со стороны валлийского клуба своим выступлением на чемпионате мира в составе национальной команды – в четырех матчах на домашнем турнире он забил 3 мяча а также сделал одну голевую передачу.

В сезоне-2017/18 на клубно уровне нападающий провел 24 матча во всех турнирах в составе питерцев, забив 2 мяча и сделав 3 голевые передачи. Весеннюю часть чемпионата России он провел в аренде в тульском "Арсенале". В 10 играх на его счету 6 голов и 3 результативных паса.

Контракт Дзюбы с "Зенитом" рассчитан до лета 2020 года. Его трансферная стоимость, по оценке transfermarkt.de, составляет 7 миллионов евро или 6,1 миллиона фунтов. (Сергей ЕГОРОВ)

Re: Artem Dzyuba linked with Cardiff City

I’ll take your word for it. 😐

Ffs Mike I can't read that

As it became known to "SE", the forward of "Zenith" and the Russian national team Artem Dziuba interested in "Cardiff City". The 29-year-old striker attracted attention from the Welsh club with his performance at the World Championship as part of the national team - in four games at home tournament he scored 3 goals and also made one assists.

In the season-2017/18 at the club level, the striker played 24 matches in all tournaments as part of the St. Petersburg team, scoring 2 goals and making 3 assists. The spring part of the championship of Russia he held in rent in Tula "Arsenal". In 10 games on his account 6 goals and 3 assists.

The contract of Dzyuba with "Zenith" is calculated until the summer of 2020. Its transfer value, according to transfermarkt.de, is 7 million euros or 6.1 million pounds. (Sergey Egorov)

I don't think this is a good move for us. We already have too many of this type of striker and I'm not convinced he has the touch or movement we'll need in the Prem. I'd rather spend the remaining money on the midfield than here.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    As it became known to "SE", the forward of "Zenith" and the Russian national team Artem Dziuba interested in "Cardiff City". The 29-year-old striker attracted attention from the Welsh club with his performance at the World Championship as part of the national team - in four games at home tournament he scored 3 goals and also made one assists.

In the season-2017/18 at the club level, the striker played 24 matches in all tournaments as part of the St. Petersburg team, scoring 2 goals and making 3 assists. The spring part of the championship of Russia he held in rent in Tula "Arsenal". In 10 games on his account 6 goals and 3 assists.

The contract of Dzyuba with "Zenith" is calculated until the summer of 2020. Its transfer value, according to transfermarkt.de, is 7 million euros or 6.1 million pounds. (Sergey Egorov)
    Poison chalice that one

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I don't think this is a good move for us. We already have too many of this type of striker and I'm not convinced he has the touch or movement we'll need in the Prem. I'd rather spend the remaining money on the midfield than here.

Vinny's getting the Russian Mafia on board

Never buy a player off the back of a good performance at an international tournament

Completely agree about his movement and touch. However, we DO need a new striker AND to also improve our midfield.

International

i just sent that to my wife for a proper layman's translation. trouble is she knows nothing about football. The upside is she has never heard on Man yoo.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I also sent it to my wife for a translation. She said

“... don’t be stupid. You should never buy a player on the strength of one reasonably good performance at a tournament
    What’s his record over time and does he perform consistently ?”

TBH she got me there

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    I also sent it to my wife for a translation. She said

“... don’t be stupid. You should never buy a player on the strength of one reasonably good performance at a tournament
    What’s his record over time and does he perform consistently ?”

TBH she got me there
    He does seem to have a good scoring record in russia, but im not sure how well that would translate.
    Would certainly offer us something, but you can well imagine us just firing long balls at his head for 90 minutes and creating nothing

Besides which we also have comrade Madine.

Mine said......7ft tall striker who scores against the best teams in the world? Why can’t we just get someone from Brentford.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontprennau Bluebird View Post
    Mine said......7ft tall striker who scores against the best teams in the world? Why can’t we just get someone from бяёйтгфяд.
    FYP

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Never buy a player off the back of a good performance at an international tournament
    He’s not had a good performance at a tournament his stats the last few years are decent.

Would be an upgrade on Madine for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s not had a good performance at a tournament his stats the last few years are decent.

Sludge would be an upgrade on Madine.
    Regarding this Russian, he's got a good record for Zenit and they're a good side who regularly play in European competitions, it's a yes from me.
    I think we need another player like that, Madine isn't good enough and Ken, whilst big, isn't a battering ram and doesn't play like one.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

He's looked decent when I've seen him

Golovin is Russia's best player by far, shame we couldn't afford him

If we're looking for a right back we couldn't do much worse than get that Rodriguez fella from the ruskies.