+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: BRAZIL 1 - 2 BELGIUM. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BRAZIL v BELGIUM. Match thread

Great half.

De Bruyne proving he’s the best attacking midfielder in the world. Why have they deployed him so deep previously? I love Coutinho but he’s not as good as KDB imo

Lukaku goal scoring record for Belgium is class. I saw a stat saying when Messi and Ronaldo had 70 caps, they both had 20 odd goals. Lukaku has 40: Still so young too. And as proven against Japan with his run to open up space, and the unselfish dummy, he’s a team player.

England won’t beat Belgium or France. Or Brazil for that matter.

Re: BRAZIL v BELGIUM. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Great half.

De Bruyne proving he’s the best attacking midfielder in the world. Why have they deployed him so deep previously? I love Coutinho but he’s not as good as KDB imo

Lukaku goal scoring record for Belgium is class. I saw a stat saying when Messi and Ronaldo had 70 caps, they both had 20 odd goals. Lukaku has 40: Still so young too. And as proven against Japan with his run to open up space, and the unselfish dummy, he’s a team player.

England won’t beat Belgium or France. Or Brazil for that matter.
    Didn't realise he was on 40 already. He's a great player and as he's maturing he's becoming more of an allround player. He didn't use to have much awareness of his team mates (maybe not surprising as he burst on to the scene at such a young age) but he's getting close to becoming the complete striker.

He had a quiet Euros but has excelled this time.