+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If England win this world cup...

Re: If England win this world cup...

Lots of similarities with southgate and Coleman, both very likely people, and both no good as club managers, just glad I am not born Scottish

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    Lots of similarities with southgate and Coleman, both very likely people, and both no good as club managers, just glad I am not born Scottish
    One big difference is that coleman didn't wear a waistcoat.

Waistcoat. Waistcoat.

Interestingly the Scottish also feel fortunate for not having been born english. As do many welsh people. It's a cruel twist of fate.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    We will never hear the end of it, especially next season as all those who never went to one game sing about it......
    I'm hoping England win it, I'm looking forward to celebrating with all the England supporters when they come to the CCS next season. Can you imagine it, all of us singing the praises of Southgate and his boys, and them thanking us for all the support we've given them during the tournament? I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He will probably get the Nobel Prize, an Oscar, a full set of Panini stickers, a Blue Peter badge and a place in the next season of Love Island. There will be a new national holiday (The Gareth Southgate Day) on the Monday closest to the World Cup Final day. He will play himself in the Sky Atlantic dramatisation of England's race to the title. It will be amazing...... !
    https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-co...ussia-11426106

It must have slipped my mind but I'm sure Parliamentary leaders must have been calling for a Bank Holiday celebration 2 years ago at this stage if Wales won the Euros. Weren't they......?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Southgate is nice decent well mannered person, working In an arena full of egos, arrogrance and bullies ,good luck to him ,deserves every accolade he gets,
    Not only that he’s got a Welsh Christian name