+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: VELOTHON tomorrow, enjoy getting around Cardiff, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

VELOTHON tomorrow, enjoy getting around Cardiff, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-...wales-14790903

All that sweaty lycra, SLUDGE will be in heaven

Re: VELOTHON tomorrow, enjoy getting around Cardiff, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those Wales online links on a mobile make you watch an advertising video before you can see the full article. I know these mad sites and this mb can be bad without adblockers but ads on the media sites are getting worse.

As for the cyclists the route tomorrow seems to be Cardiff / Newport / Usk / Pontypool / Newbridge / Caerphilly / Cardiff so there are going to be roads closed at times over a lot of SE Wales (not that it bothers me, I can’t go out anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Those Wales online links on a mobile make you watch an advertising video before you can see the full article. I know these mad sites and this mb can be bad without adblockers but ads on the media sites are getting worse.

As for the cyclists the route tomorrow seems to be Cardiff / Newport / Usk / Pontypool / Newbridge / Caerphilly / Cardiff so there are going to be roads closed at times over a lot of SE Wales (not that it bothers me, I can’t go out anyway)
    I gave up on the Wales on Line links and went straight to Cardiff Bus and New Adventure.

Going to be a mare getting to play cards tomorrow

It's a right pain in the ass. Should be a night time race so as not to bother anyone

Can people not do without their cars for one day? No wonder this planet is ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Can people not do without their cars for one day? No wonder this planet is ****ed.
    Tell that to Pearcy, he wants to get to the cricket

[QUOTE=BLUETIT;4898136]Tell that to Pearcy, he wants to get to the cricket :

Well quite

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    It's a right pain in the ass. Should be a night time race so as not to bother anyone
    After 125k in the saddle a pain in the ass is exactly what I'm expecting.

Fantastic to see so many getting involved and working on their fitness. Will be a pain for a few hours but ultimately we can survive for such a great event.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-...wales-14790903

All that sweaty lycra, SLUDGE will be in heaven
    I don't mind a few rod closures, or being inconvenienced for a few hours, what I do mind is having to witness a bunch of white middle class and middle aged men and women looking so very ****ing pleased with themselves-obviously weren't allowed a BMX back in the day.