+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harry Wilson article

Harry Wilson article

Re: Harry Wilson article

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Thanks for posting that . That's a long list of clubs who are in for him, but I notice they are all in the Championship when I would have thought that what he did with Hull last season suggested he could play in the Premier League next season, I wonder if Liverpool are not prepared to loan him to teams who are not in the same division as them?

Isn't there a ruling that you can only loan out one player to a club?

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Isn't there a ruling that you can only loan out one player to a club?
    Don't think so, but I might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Don't think so, but I might be wrong.
    Under the rules in the Premier League Handbook 2017/18 there are restrictions on how many players Premier League clubs can loan from other Premier League/English clubs.

They are:
    - Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
    - The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
    - Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
    - A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club

With the exception of Welsh clubs competing in the competitions listed under Rule V.6.2, loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/464747

I haven't seen anything to say this will change for next season.