+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff Fans are all Hooligans -- ignore if you dont like my posts, go on, ignore it

Cardiff Fans are all Hooligans -- ignore if you dont like my posts, go on, ignore it

So this evening Myself and My family were invited to a Churchy civic reception for the work I do for a Charity, I do some work for charidee, but dont want to talk about it ( as smashie and nicey might say, hello the 90's )

So while having a coffee at the end, i get talking to a CEO of a children's charity, we are chatting away and he says " Do i detect a Welsh accent " , slightly i say, i am from just outside Cardiff
    The guy then goes onto tell me he was a big Chelsea fan in the 70's - 90's and a bit of a naughty boy, he said in all the years following Chelsea around, he has never seen a mad bunch of fans as Cardiff fans, he said he thought it was as if 90% of the fans were mad headcase hooligans

I told him to fook off or i would do him, he laughed his head off and we continued to chat for 30 mins, as i was heading off home, he came out and said his goodbyes and said it was the best chat at a " do " like this he has ever had and we exchanged details to see if he can help in the work i do

It made me laugh, in all the places you dont expect to have a " football lads chat " this was the place

Re: Cardiff Fans are all Hooligans -- ignore if you dont like my posts, go on, ignore it

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    So this evening Myself and My family were invited to a Churchy civic reception for the work I do for a Charity, I do some work for charidee, but dont want to talk about it ( as smashie and nicey might say, hello the 90's )

So while having a coffee at the end, i get talking to a CEO of a children's charity, we are chatting away and he says " Do i detect a Welsh accent " , slightly i say, i am from just outside Cardiff
    The guy then goes onto tell me he was a big Chelsea fan in the 70's - 90's and a bit of a naughty boy, he said in all the years following Chelsea around, he has never seen a mad bunch of fans as Cardiff fans, he said he thought it was as if 90% of the fans were mad headcase hooligans

I told him to fook off or i would do him, he laughed his head off and we continued to chat for 30 mins, as i was heading off home, he came out and said his goodbyes and said it was the best chat at a " do " like this he has ever had and we exchanged details to see if he can help in the work i do

It made me laugh, in all the places you dont expect to have a " football lads chat " this was the place

Football lads chat?.

Aww, ex football hooligan friends Who was wearing the most expensive jackets?
    Aww, fashion friends

Re: Cardiff Fans are all Hooligans -- ignore if you dont like my posts, go on, ignore it

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Football lads chat?.

Aww, ex football hooligan friends Who was wearing the most expensive jackets?
    Aww, fashion friends
    Lads who went to football, Yea, Football Lads chat

No mention of expensive jackets though, sorry to disappoint

Lads who went to football, Yea, Football Lads chat

No mention of expensive jackets though, sorry to disappoint
    A touch of intuition, go on admit it. You know you did

A touch of intuition, go on admit it. You know you did
    No seriously, I never got the Expensive Jacket thing, I didnt mind a nice designer shirt if going on a night out, but never wear it to the footy

I expect the next NSPCC advert to appeal for Stone Island jackets and Burberrry caps

Good on you, ignore the Irish WUM

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I expect the next NSPCC advert to appeal for Stone Island jackets and Burberrry caps

Good on you, ignore the Irish WUM
    I dont think he was getting wound up at all

As for you...........

Thanks Mattanory I was struggling to sleep, this little story really helped

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Thanks Mattanory I was struggling to sleep, this little story really helped
    Grow up.

Careful Matt, you will get labelled a hooligan or maybe a plastic one if you even mention the 80’s, 90’s or terrace culture back then on here by one or two do gooders

I expect he'll be calling for a meet at Chelsea when we play them.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Careful Matt, you will get labelled a hooligan or maybe a plastic one if you even mention the 80’s, 90’s or terrace culture back then on here by one or two do gooders
    One or two ?

Must be year of coming out for charities , they have made the wrong sort of headlines all over the world including Cardiff

Great times, I must admit it was a case of being the right age at the right time for me, them one or two would have never have survived them

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    I expect he'll be calling for a meet at Chelsea when we play them.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    One or two ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Must be year of coming out for charities , they have made the wrong sort of headlines all over the world including Cardiff
    He is a reformed character found the lord

Ffs, another SH groupie.

Never met him, he came a bit late to the party.

Sorry Matt but this thread is utterly cringeworthy.

Do you post as Nukes on the dark side?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

As I was reading it, I had visions of an Alan Partridge anecdote, Was half expecting Matt to cut into Bachman-Turner Overdrive at the end..

Ffs, another SH groupie.
    Some free advice Louth.
    It’s better to be thought of as an absolute bell end, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Some free advice Louth.
    It’s better to be thought of as an absolute bell end, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt!

That's about 4 times you've used that over the months.
    Can't you Google a site for 'good put downs'?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

😂 here comes do gooder number 1.
    Who are you Matt on the dark side? Topb0y1 is it?
    I wonder how many different usernames mr Hartley has used over the years hey

That's about 4 times you've used that over the months.
    Can't you Google a site for 'good put downs'?
    Yes. 4 times and you’ve still not taken the advice.
    You seem to be as popular on here as Anthony Joshua would be at a KKK barbacue

😂 here comes do gooder number 1.
    Who are you Matt on the dark side? Topb0y1 is it?
    I wonder how many different usernames mr Hartley has used over the years hey
    Catching 2 nerds with 1 stone. Easy.