So this evening Myself and My family were invited to a Churchy civic reception for the work I do for a Charity, I do some work for charidee, but dont want to talk about it ( as smashie and nicey might say, hello the 90's )

So while having a coffee at the end, i get talking to a CEO of a children's charity, we are chatting away and he says " Do i detect a Welsh accent " , slightly i say, i am from just outside Cardiff
The guy then goes onto tell me he was a big Chelsea fan in the 70's - 90's and a bit of a naughty boy, he said in all the years following Chelsea around, he has never seen a mad bunch of fans as Cardiff fans, he said he thought it was as if 90% of the fans were mad headcase hooligans

I told him to fook off or i would do him, he laughed his head off and we continued to chat for 30 mins, as i was heading off home, he came out and said his goodbyes and said it was the best chat at a " do " like this he has ever had and we exchanged details to see if he can help in the work i do

It made me laugh, in all the places you dont expect to have a " football lads chat " this was the place