+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gloves are off David Davis resigns

Re: Gloves are off David Davis resigns

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    lets not go down that route, he formed a party (which he is allowed to do - democracy), they were a 1 policy party and very clear about that policy. They were democratically elected to the European Parliament etc etc

Farage wasnt even part of the official Leave movement, he and George Galloway formed there own group - whose name I cant remember.

Too late for goodbyes now - out is out, if the EU want to do a deal - they can , if they want 40 odd billion pounds they can whistle etc.

If they want to trade - lets have a chat. 1 million german car imports, cheese, wine, washing machines and countless other industries that we import - may have other ideas about their goods costing us more.

I think I prefer Trumps negotiating stance (which is similar to the EU) rather than May's lilly livered approach.
    ‘they can whistle’😂😂😂

Is that you Boris??

ninianclark

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This is just one step away from "they need us more than we need them", go on, do it, you know you want to.
    You want me to dont you?, sorry to disappoint you, you'll have to put your dick back in your pants for today.

by the way - they dont need us more etc - look at the import/export figures.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    You want me to dont you?, sorry to disappoint you, you'll have to put your dick back in your pants for today.

Your so vain, you probably think this song is about you....

As I’ve said before I didn’t wake up every day with a blue flag with gold stars in m bedroom thinking ‘wow I’m so glad we’re in the EU’

But what an almighty farce this Brixton has turned out to be. People making simplistic populist promises they couldn’t keep and were left with massive uncertainty.

It’s looking grim, sigh......

Have you just let slip that you also post as Mambo?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    As I’ve said before I didn’t wake up every day with a blue flag with gold stars in m bedroom thinking ‘wow I’m so glad we’re in the EU’

But what an almighty farce this Brixton has turned out to be. People making simplistic populist promises they couldn’t keep and were left with massive uncertainty.

It’s looking grim, sigh......
    When they knock at your front door
    How you gonna come
    With your hands above your head
    or on the trigger of a gun

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    When they knock at your front door
    How you gonna come
    With your hands above your head
    or on the trigger of a gun
    😂😂😂😂

Apologies to anyone from Brixton the recipients of my fat fingers😂

That has been a suspicion of mine for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    lets not go down that route, he formed a party (which he is allowed to do - democracy), they were a 1 policy party and very clear about that policy. They were democratically elected to the European Parliament etc etc

Farage wasnt even part of the official Leave movement, he and George Galloway formed there own group - whose name I cant remember.

Too late for goodbyes now - out is out, if the EU want to do a deal - they can , if they want 40 odd billion pounds they can whistle etc.

If they want to trade - lets have a chat. 1 million german car imports, cheese, wine, washing machines and countless other industries that we import - may have other ideas about their goods costing us more.

I think I prefer Trumps negotiating stance (which is similar to the EU) rather than May's lilly livered approach.
    Let's not go down that route? This is a message board and posting one's opinions and observations are permitted, old fruit.

This is just one step away from "they need us more than we need them", go on, do it, you know you want to.
    One aspect that I have not heard anyone voice hitherto is the fact that some EU countries may perceive that they can step into a profitable vacuum when the UK Brexits e.g. car plants and the like being re-located to Eastern European countries - and their view may be different to countries like Germany who want to sell their cars to us. Similarly, the bigger EU countries may turn to them for goods and services if Brexit increases import costs from the UK.

ninianclark

Blimey - Ive been accused by others - in no particular order of being Croesy, Nick, Plato, Blue Plato, someone even called me Big Sam McNamara. I very rarely look to say who said what - just chime in - if I have time or if as usual someone uses the word gammon

Blimey - Ive been accused by others - in no particular order of being Croesy, Nick, Plato, Blue Plato, someone even called me Big Sam McNamara. I very rarely look to say who said what - just chime in - if I have time or if as usual someone uses the word gammon
    Where to start with this!

Croesy and Nick are the same poster. Plato and Blue Plato are the same poster. I've no idea who Big Sam McNamara is, I did a search and found nothing.

So you saw that someone, you're not sure who, had made a post in reply to someone, again not sure who, and you thought THERE'S NO TIME TO GLANCE TO THE LEFT AND HAVE A LOOK! I MUST MAKE A SLIGHTLY AGGRESSIVE REPLY ABOUT PUTTING THEIR DICK BACK IN THEIR PANTS!

Now it's that, or you got your log-ins mixed up in your rush to reply. By the way, mambo, who has very similar views to yourself, also uses the "-" quite frequently in his posts. Coincidence I'm sure.

Please dig yourself in a bit further! It's one of my favourite things.

You are either in or out. Fully out hurts both sides, us more than them. Fully in - is not leaving the EU. The internal market wont be changed by the EU etc. The 4 pillars - free movement good, people etc wont change , so out is the only option it seems, otherwise you havent left the EU.
    Common Market good, European Union bad, but it was always going to be used as a stepping stone to complete integration with Europe and beyond, a.k.a. the New World Order.

Boris Johnson resigns says twitter

This is shambolic

You responded to a post directed at Mambo with this: "You want me to dont you?, sorry to disappoint you, you'll have to put your dick back in your pants for today.

by the way - they dont need us more etc - look at the import/export figures."

You did this whilst using the account ninianclark. It doesn't take Sherlock feckin Holmes to figure out that you've been caught out, so just admit it

Another selfless decision for the good of the country by Boris - we should feel privileged to be alive at the same time as this great man .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Another selfless decision for the good of the country by Boris - we should feel privileged to be alive at the same time as this great man .
    It seems that the J Edgar Hoover approach has come to an end i.e. "It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in."

Taken from https://twitter.com/davidschneider

Dhq5d6sXkAEt7jA.jpg

and taken from https://twitter.com/Aiannucci

As someone on our film crew’s just said:”You can always rely on Boris Johnson to be second over the parapet."’

Gloves back on as May sweeps into power by Donald

It's been a week. I'm beginning to think ninianclark/mambo isn't coming back...

It's been a week. I'm beginning to think ninianclark/mambo isn't coming back...
    How's the Trump Russia Collusion thingy going? Got any updates?