+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BoJo go byebyes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BoJo go byebyes

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's difficult to imagine how a general election will clarify the way ahead re: Brexit. Europe has always caused splits within the two major parties and will continue to do so. 'Brexit is Brexit' sounds pretty ridiculous now.
    Think your right I think the lady has played her cards and said over to you now do your worse or support me or bugger off ,and off two went , neither really appealing to electorate ,would the opposition deliver a majority to govern with a mandate nope , we are where we are,moderate Labour MP's might support her in a vote if its a soft Brexit ??

More to come

Re: BoJo go byebyes

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Think your right I think the lady has played her cards and said over to you now do your worse or support me or bugger off ,and off two went , neither really appealing to electorate ,would the opposition deliver a majority to govern with a mandate nope , we are where we are,moderate Labour MP's might support her in a vote if its a soft Brexit ??

More to come
    It's like bidding for tickets to be a guest on the RMS Titanic's maiden voyage