+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris and Davis have resigned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris and Davis have resigned

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Whereas Labour on the other hand are a bunch of fine upstanding citizens, who wouldnt dream of lining their own pockets, almost bankrupting the Country or being hypocritical and two faced over Brexit would they !!!.
    So you agree that "Tories are and have always been self serving Bastards."?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So you agree that "Tories are and have always been self serving Bastards."?
    They always implode don't they. I can't remember a Tory leadership change which wasn't started from people within the party plotting and stabbing each other in the back. It's how they screw the rest of the country so it makes sense that is how they operate internally.

I have no idea why no one had sued the Tories for bribing the DUP with tax payers money to join their coalition of toxic spunk.

I miss politicians like Paddy Ashdown, he wasn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination but he makes today's politicians look more scummy and useless than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    They always implode don't they. I can't remember a Tory leadership change which wasn't started from people within the party plotting and stabbing each other in the back. It's how they screw the rest of the country so it makes sense that is how they operate internally.

I have no idea why no one had sued the Tories for bribing the DUP with tax payers money to join their coalition of toxic spunk.

I miss politicians like Paddy Ashdown, he wasn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination but he makes today's politicians look more scummy and useless than ever.
    When the cabinet members meet each for coffee or whatever, how much of their time is spent discussing brexit and how much is spent plotting and bitching?

It's a genuine question. I'd be amazed if brexit takes up even 10% of their time.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    When the cabinet members meet each for coffee or whatever, how much of their time is spent discussing brexit and how much is spent plotting and bitching?

It's a genuine question. I'd be amazed if brexit takes up even 10% of their time.
    I think you are right. What a fecking mess. The games, back biting and bitching is like nothing I have ever seen. They are a disgrace to our country. And the opposition are just as useless.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    I think you are right. What a fecking mess. The games, back biting and bitching is like nothing I have ever seen. They are a disgrace to our country. And the opposition are just as useless.
    A sensible comment at last!!