Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: UK -A Third World Country

Are we getting clickbait on CCMB now?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Are we getting clickbait on CCMB now?
    I find it interesting since we are continually told that we have the best of everything.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I find it interesting since we are continually told that we have the best of everything.
    You've missed the point, as usual. The title of the post should have been 'UK - A Third World Country When It Comes To Broadband'. Leaving out the guts of the point (that we apparently have shit broadband) is clickbaity as f**k and misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You've missed the point, as usual. The title of the post should have been 'UK - A Third World Country When It Comes To Broadband'. Leaving out the guts of the point (that we apparently have shit broadband) is clickbaity as f**k and misleading.
    Even then we are in the top 35 countries, third world for broadband is over egging it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Even then we are in the top 35 countries, third world for broadband is over egging it a bit.
    It's not all bad news, we are number one for pound shops, charity shops & coffee shops

I predict we'll move out of being ranked in the lower 3rd of EU Countries very soon.