Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnock this evening

Re: Warnock this evening

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    "Madine, honey is that you?
    Oh, Madine, honey is that you?
    Seems like every time I see you
    Darling, you got something else to do"

The first person to correctly state who wrote those very slightly amended lyrics wins a photograph of a £5 note.
    Chuck Berry

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    It would be funny to have the top scorers for Bristol from the last 2 seasons though.

Think he was a bit unfortunate at Swansea, was their most dangerous player when he played, but never quite happened.
    He's tall, and mobile and can finish, I think we could do worse.
    If Leicester sign a couple of strikers with the Mahrez money I wonder if they'll let Iheanacho out on loan
    Listening to Elis James' podcast; they did not have many good words to say about Abraham. I honestly don't know who the loan signing will be but I think we could end up with someone fairly established on loan with clubs running out of time to complete permanent deals with the window closing 4 weeks tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by cantonboy View Post
    Chuck Berry
    Maybelline ?

Wonder who the loan striker would be.
    I'm going to assume it's someone in British football, not currently getting any time at his current club.

Tammy Abraham maybe?
    Think he would be a good fit actually.
    Solanke from Liverpool would be excellent to.
    Niasse? From Everton

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Niasse? From Everton
    I'm still hearing that until the Bournemouth / Newcastle, Josh King <-> Matt Ritchie deal is resolved that City are waiting on the outcome, whether that's Arter, Gosling or perhaps Dwight Gayle.

Trying to think what other strikers Chelsea and the other clubs had out on loan last year.

Batshuayi anyone

Trying to think what other strikers Chelsea and the other clubs had out on loan last year.

Batshuayi anyone
    Now the Fantasy Premier League is out, you can look through every PL striker pretty easily. There's not too many within our price range that leap out!

Batshuayi anyone
    Izzy Brown ?

According to a Rotherham mate he was excellent for them season before last

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    Tammy Abraham is a big time charlie. Thinks he's better than he is. Doubt Warnock would go for him. Solanke would be a shout but if we loan Grujic we can't also loan Solanke, if my understanding is correct.
    Warnock a fan of Abraham; unlikely to happen though. Think Chelsea have parties interested in buying him outright.

Think he would be too weak for our team anyway.

Madine is as capable as anyone inthe team at Prem level. Hope he gets a chance, i like the guy

Quote Originally Posted by Watamistakatomaka View Post
    Madine is as capable as anyone inthe team at Prem level. Hope he gets a chance, i like the guy
    Yes I can't wait to see and few others have a go next year ,good luck to them all I say.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    For Christ's sake, lets give the lad a chance !

Every time he put the shirt on last season, the boy put in a good shift, (plus overtime).

What was it, broken nose/cracked ribs/plus numerous kicks + head clashes received.

Won us points late into 2 games, by setting up his fellow players and was wholly committed. It's not like he was standing on the half way line, picking his nose.

Yes he missed chances, yes he missed a pelanty (had the guts to grab the ball), haven't any of you made a mistake at work, all frigging perfect are you.

He's not like the dross Mr Benn (russ) brought in, this boy puts in a shift and I for one (hope you're reading this Gary) hope he does really well for us this season and if he doesn't, it won't be through the lack of effort
    + 1, I agree entirely.