Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
What point are you trying to make there then. I am saying the same now as i was before. We have only spent £24m (Neil Warnocks figures) so far on four players - less than Fulham have spent on one. You appear to think we should spend over £50m, not me. We will spend around £30m max (Neil Warnocks figures) at most on about 5 or 6 players and recoup some of that in loan fees and transfers of players outside the squad. Thats realistic, sustainable, spending, not the route to bankruptcy, which you appear to advicate.
It's so easy...

IF we spend around £50m on players this season will you criticise the men at the helm of our club for unrealistic, unsustainable spending, taking us on the route to bankruptcy? I ask this question as you will not allow anyone to criticise any aspect of the club or hold the opinion that spending is required in the division (to a certain extent) - so just answer the simple question, would you, please?

I'll clarify the question just for you:

"If Cardiff City spend approximately £50m on transfer fees this season (not including agency fees or signing on fees etc), will you criticise the club for overspending and potentially leading the club into financial difficulties?"

I eagerly await your honest reply.