Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
Their owner is ridiculousky rich and they have premier league money. If he keeps them up for one season he pays for himself. And there's also a good chance he'll be worth double in a years time, he is a quality player and I imagine the fact he had a quiet (by his standards) season post christmas is the only reason they've managed to get him.

35 million isn't what it was 5 seasons ago, i worry when I see the signings Fulham and Wolves are getting that we are going to be left miles behind. Let's hope Warnock has a plan.
But the owner won't be there indefinitely and, unless, Fulham can make a place like Wembley their home ground, they are going to have, possibly, the second smallest capacity in the Premier League. I know attendances and ground size are not as important as they once were, but they are still a good indicator as to whether a club can sustain the sort of spending we are seeing from Fulham - it's not just the transfer fees, they must be paying a fortune in wages to Seri and the same applies to get Cairney, amongst others, to sign his new contract.