+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fulham spend 35 million on midfielder Seri from Nice...

Heisenberg

Re: Fulham spend 35 million on midfielder Seri from Nice...

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    What point are you trying to make there then. I am saying the same now as i was before. We have only spent £24m (Neil Warnocks figures) so far on four players - less than Fulham have spent on one. You appear to think we should spend over £50m, not me. We will spend around £30m max (Neil Warnocks figures) at most on about 5 or 6 players and recoup some of that in loan fees and transfers of players outside the squad. Thats realistic, sustainable, spending, not the route to bankruptcy, which you appear to advicate.
    It's so easy...

IF we spend around £50m on players this season will you criticise the men at the helm of our club for unrealistic, unsustainable spending, taking us on the route to bankruptcy? I ask this question as you will not allow anyone to criticise any aspect of the club or hold the opinion that spending is required in the division (to a certain extent) - so just answer the simple question, would you, please?

I'll clarify the question just for you:

"If Cardiff City spend approximately £50m on transfer fees this season (not including agency fees or signing on fees etc), will you criticise the club for overspending and potentially leading the club into financial difficulties?"

I eagerly await your honest reply.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Wow just wow
    If they get Into a poor run and that is easy in his league whomever you are ask Chelsea a few years back , they could be shot both financially and long term ,boom or bust ,ring a bell .

Plan for the worse is my favoured objective ,everything after that is a posotive .

We still need another 6 players, lost a lot of our key loan players that got us promoted mitrovic and Targett hoping we Bri g in more ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It's so easy...

IF we spend around £50m on players this season will you criticise the men at the helm of our club for unrealistic, unsustainable spending, taking us on the route to bankruptcy? I ask this question as you will not allow anyone to criticise any aspect of the club or hold the opinion that spending is required in the division (to a certain extent) - so just answer the simple question, would you, please?

I'll clarify the question just for you:

"If Cardiff City spend approximately £50m on transfer fees this season (not including agency fees or signing on fees etc), will you criticise the club for overspending and potentially leading the club into financial difficulties?"

I eagerly await your honest reply.
    No - is that clear enough for you, you pedantic idiot ?. Its a stupid question really - you are totally ignoring the fact that we have only spent £24m so far and our 'budget' is £30m max - all clearly stated by NW at the forum two days ago, presumably because he is totally fed up of all the speculation about what we have spent and what we should spend by media and people like you. If Mr Tan wants to spend £100m of his money on players that is entirely up to him. My opinion is that a budget of £30m + or - is the best policy going forward but why should I criticise my club, owner and manager - I leave that up to you and others on here. I am actually looking forward to the season and enjoying the ride. Dont have time to be negative/pessimistic.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    No - is that clear enough for you, you pedantic idiot ?.

Loud and clear, you hypocrital prick

Its a stupid question really - you are totally ignoring the fact that we have only spent £24m so far and our 'budget' is £30m max - all clearly stated by NW at the forum two days ago, presumably because he is totally fed up of all the speculation about what we have spent and what we should spend by media and people like you.

It was a hypothetical question raised after your incessant criticism of posters who think that the club need to spend more than has been speculated by the club to stay in the division. You're more than happy to have a go at your fellow fans for those opinions, but should Warnock and the board realise we need to strengthen in January (for example) and spend a bit more, you will blindly follow it like the puppet that you are.

If Mr Tan wants to spend £100m of his money on players that is entirely up to him.

That's nice

My opinion is that a budget of £30m + or - is the best policy going forward

Mine too, although I feel like we still need to strengthen at RB, CM and need another striker - and we may need to spend to get them - whether that's in this window or in January

but why should I criticise my club, owner and manager

I'm not saying that you should - but if you're going to criticise your fellow fans for an opinion (spending more than you think we should) - and the board ends up sharing that opinion with them and spends between £15m-£20m more before the end of the season (which isn't beyond all realms of possibility, despite what's been said so far), you will only be negative towards the fans who said it - so the club can literally do no wrong in your eyes.

...I leave that up to you and others on here.

Show me one post where I've criticised the club, owner or the manager since Warnock has been appointed. In my private life, the only negative thing I've said since he became manager is that I don't rate the signing of Madine (still don't). I couldn't have higher praise for the club at the moment

I am actually looking forward to the season and enjoying the ride.

Me too. I think the business has been very shrewd so far and I'm delighted with the signings we've made. We still need a few more though. By the way, when I previously said "I wish we could panic buy a quality midfielder for our team too!" That was nothing but a dig at you for thinking Fulham signing Seri was an act of desperation. I thought that was obvious... but obviously not

Dont have time to be negative/pessimistic.

You're one of the most negative f**kers on here, you just can't see it because you think your 'heroic' defence of the club at every turn is a positive thing. It's not. It's the standpoint of a child who thinks people cannot do anything wrong and believes everything that they're told.
    This was all just to see if you were actually as hypocritical as I thought you were.... and I was wrong.

You're somehow more hypocritical. Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    It’s. Not £35m with add on its £18m, compare how the markets gone in tne last 5 years, is this anymore than Cardiff payed for Madel?
    Unreal if he kind hit the ground running, he's been outstanding whenever I've seen him

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This was all just to see if you were actually as hypocritical as I thought you were.... and I was wrong.

You're somehow more hypocritical. Case closed.
    very true

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Unreal if he kind hit the ground running, he's been outstanding whenever I've seen him
    T.b.never heard of him, until this week, looks quite good in tne videos

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    T.b.never heard of him, until this week, looks quite good in tne videos
    Our Cornelious did too