+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

I did think that with Ronaldo gone that RM might build a team around our Gareth but perhaps the new manager has come in and got other plans.

He'd be unwise to go to ManUre IMO, Mourinho's days are numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I did think that with Ronaldo gone that RM might build a team around our Gareth but perhaps the new manager has come in and got other plans.

He'd be unwise to go to ManUre IMO, Mourinho's days are numbered.
    That would be the deal clincher if I was Bale .

Guillem Balague is normally very accurate:

according to Spanish football writer Guillem Balague, there’s still a long way to go before Bale even considers an exit as he has reveals in a tweet.

Would it be because the tournament has got no England?? Bale has to meet Lopetegui and his agent meet Madrid. He has taken no decision and Madrid want him to stay https://t.co/eCro45ayV6

— Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) July 12, 2018

I reckon a big clear out at Madrid, more to come they are aging , look out teams hey want yer young boys

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That would be the deal clincher if I was Bale .
    Oh I agree Bob. I wouldn't mind him going to United, in fact I would love to see him in the premiership again and United are probably the only club worthy (outside of the City of course) to accommodate our boy, I'm just hoping he doesn't move there whilst Mourinho is still manager such is my dislike for the man.

I'd like to see him go to Spurs or Liverpool or even Arsenal and see whether he could take them to the next level.

Mourinho may play him as a wing back aka Young

Although it would be good to see him play in our league every week, I would much rather him stay at RM and carry on doing what Ronaldo has been doing for years.

Of course it would save our back line some embarrassment too!

I reckon Bale would get assurances that he would be played in his favourited position before signing for Mourinho

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I reckon Bale would get assurances that he would be played in his favourited position before signing for Mourinho
    On the bench ?

Although it would be good to see him play in our league every week, I would much rather him stay at RM and carry on doing what Ronaldo has been doing for years.

Of course it would save our back line some embarrassment too!

But you would be depriving our fans of applauding our Gareth.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    On the bench ?
    RUDE

Thumbs up Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

Oh I agree Bob. I wouldn't mind him going to United, in fact I would love to see him in the premiership again and United are probably the only club worthy (outside of the City of course) to accommodate our boy, I'm just hoping he doesn't move there whilst Mourinho is still manager such is my dislike for the man.

Our boy? He never played for us!

Posters were claiming he was going to be the main man at RM next season. Not forgetting that he was probably the best player in the world.

Giving an opinion isn't a wind up. Too many claim that when they see something they don't like that.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post

Posters were claiming he was going to be the main man at RM next season. Not forgetting that he was probably the best player in the world.

Giving an opinion isn't a wind up. Too many claim that when they see something they don't like that.
    1. He was born and raised in Cardiff... so there's an affinity with Bale that you won't understand.

2. He may still be the "main man" at Madrid next season. We'll have to wait and see.

3. It's because of your opinions that people think you're a dick... not a wind up merchant.

He's more "our boy" than you ya clown.
    He hails from Whitchurch which if you didn't know is within Cardiff, Wales and not a different country hundreds of miles away.

I happen to think that he is in the top three in the world at what he does, having been in the top two in the world at one time.

I use the term "our boy" as your fellow countrymen would for your talisman, James McClean

I rarely reply to your posts but instead choose to just keep my powder dry and roll my eyes such is the garbage you spout.

I do wonder what you get out of posting on here

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    1. He was born and raised in Cardiff... so there's an affinity with Bale that you won't understand.

2. He may still be the "main man" at Madrid next season. We'll have to wait and see.

3. It's because of your opinions that people think you're a dick... not a wind up merchant.
    Ramsey is our boy.

I didn't realise you were CCMB's official spokesman.

Prick. ;)

He hails from Whitchurch which if you didn't know is within Cardiff, Wales and not a different country hundreds of miles away.

I happen to think that he is in the top three in the world at what he does, having been in the top two in the world at one time.

I use the term "our boy" as your fellow countrymen would for your talisman, James McClean

I rarely reply to your posts but instead choose to just keep my powder dry and roll my eyes such is the garbage you spout.

Wonder all you like, its CCFC.

James McLean? We wouldn't use such a moronic term of 'our boy.'
    Bale is probably older than you.

Of course Bale wants to be associated with a move away before he sits down for talks with the new Real manager, as it will strengthen his negotiating position.

Heisenberg is spot on, you are NOT a wind up merchant.

Louth is just one of those stereotypical Irish football supporters who has to pick another team outside of Shitrock Rovers. Dependent on the Irish team he follows, he then has to choose a Scottish team because there is the same sectarian mindset between Celtic and Rangers as exists in his head. He naturally chooses Celtic. He prefers Everton over Liverpool (again no surprises there) ... yet sadly he claims to be a Cardiff City fan, but we have no political sectarianism at play, so my guess is that he chose us because we’re the most vociferous anti-English club that play in the English pyramid system and he has to have a team to follow because all of his half wit pals back home also have one because Irish and Scottish league football is total shite
    Last edited by StraightOuttaCanton; 12-07-18 at 18:03. Reason: Coty to City

Incredible. You'll be claiming next that we haven't got a sell-on clause for Gareth's next move. Keep up!

He's born and raised in Cardiff you fool, regularly comes back here as well

Yes, CARDIFF City. Bale is from Cardiff, hence "our"

Not only that, he's a Welsh legend, and around 90% of the posters on here are Welsh. Is it that hard for you to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Yes, CARDIFF City. Bale is from Cardiff, hence "our"

Not only that, he's a Welsh legend, and around 90% of the posters on here are Welsh. Is it that hard for you to understand?
    Perhaps you should drop 'boy.' Considering he was a boy at Southampton and had 'no' connection to the CCFC at all