+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 44

Thread: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

  1. #1

    Bale to Utd Advanced Talks


  2. #2

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    I did think that with Ronaldo gone that RM might build a team around our Gareth but perhaps the new manager has come in and got other plans.

    He'd be unwise to go to ManUre IMO, Mourinho's days are numbered.

  3. #3

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I did think that with Ronaldo gone that RM might build a team around our Gareth but perhaps the new manager has come in and got other plans.

    He'd be unwise to go to ManUre IMO, Mourinho's days are numbered.
    That would be the deal clincher if I was Bale .

  4. #4

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Guillem Balague is normally very accurate:

    according to Spanish football writer Guillem Balague, there’s still a long way to go before Bale even considers an exit as he has reveals in a tweet.

    Would it be because the tournament has got no England?? Bale has to meet Lopetegui and his agent meet Madrid. He has taken no decision and Madrid want him to stay https://t.co/eCro45ayV6

    — Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) July 12, 2018

  5. #5

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    I reckon a big clear out at Madrid, more to come they are aging , look out teams hey want yer young boys

  6. #6

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That would be the deal clincher if I was Bale .
    Oh I agree Bob. I wouldn't mind him going to United, in fact I would love to see him in the premiership again and United are probably the only club worthy (outside of the City of course) to accommodate our boy, I'm just hoping he doesn't move there whilst Mourinho is still manager such is my dislike for the man.

  7. #7

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    I'd like to see him go to Spurs or Liverpool or even Arsenal and see whether he could take them to the next level.

  8. #8

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Mourinho may play him as a wing back aka Young

  9. #9

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Although it would be good to see him play in our league every week, I would much rather him stay at RM and carry on doing what Ronaldo has been doing for years.

    Of course it would save our back line some embarrassment too!

  10. #10

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    I reckon Bale would get assurances that he would be played in his favourited position before signing for Mourinho

  11. #11

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I reckon Bale would get assurances that he would be played in his favourited position before signing for Mourinho
    On the bench ?

  12. #12

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Although it would be good to see him play in our league every week, I would much rather him stay at RM and carry on doing what Ronaldo has been doing for years.

    Of course it would save our back line some embarrassment too!

    But you would be depriving our fans of applauding our Gareth.

  13. #13

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    On the bench ?
    RUDE

  14. #14

    Thumbs up Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Oh I agree Bob. I wouldn't mind him going to United, in fact I would love to see him in the premiership again and United are probably the only club worthy (outside of the City of course) to accommodate our boy, I'm just hoping he doesn't move there whilst Mourinho is still manager such is my dislike for the man.

    Our boy? He never played for us!

    Posters were claiming he was going to be the main man at RM next season. Not forgetting that he was probably the best player in the world.

    Giving an opinion isn't a wind up. Too many claim that when they see something they don't like that.

  15. #15

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Our boy? He never played for us!

    Posters were claiming he was going to be the main man at RM next season. Not forgetting that he was probably the best player in the world.

    Giving an opinion isn't a wind up. Too many claim that when they see something they don't like that.
    1. He was born and raised in Cardiff... so there's an affinity with Bale that you won't understand.

    2. He may still be the "main man" at Madrid next season. We'll have to wait and see.

    3. It's because of your opinions that people think you're a dick... not a wind up merchant.

  16. #16

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Our boy? He never played for us!

    Posters were claiming he was going to be the main man at RM next season. Not forgetting that he was probably the best player in the world.

    Giving an opinion isn't a wind up. Too many claim that when they see something they don't like that.
    He's more "our boy" than you ya clown.
    He hails from Whitchurch which if you didn't know is within Cardiff, Wales and not a different country hundreds of miles away.

    I happen to think that he is in the top three in the world at what he does, having been in the top two in the world at one time.

    I use the term "our boy" as your fellow countrymen would for your talisman, James McClean

    I rarely reply to your posts but instead choose to just keep my powder dry and roll my eyes such is the garbage you spout.

    I do wonder what you get out of posting on here

  17. #17

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    1. He was born and raised in Cardiff... so there's an affinity with Bale that you won't understand.

    2. He may still be the "main man" at Madrid next season. We'll have to wait and see.

    3. It's because of your opinions that people think you're a dick... not a wind up merchant.
    Ramsey is our boy.

    I didn't realise you were CCMB's official spokesman.

    Prick. ;)

  18. #18

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    He's more "our boy" than you ya clown.
    He hails from Whitchurch which if you didn't know is within Cardiff, Wales and not a different country hundreds of miles away.

    I happen to think that he is in the top three in the world at what he does, having been in the top two in the world at one time.

    I use the term "our boy" as your fellow countrymen would for your talisman, James McClean

    I rarely reply to your posts but instead choose to just keep my powder dry and roll my eyes such is the garbage you spout.

    I do wonder what you get out of posting on here
    Wonder all you like, its CCFC.

    James McLean? We wouldn't use such a moronic term of 'our boy.'
    Bale is probably older than you.

  19. #19

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Of course Bale wants to be associated with a move away before he sits down for talks with the new Real manager, as it will strengthen his negotiating position.

  20. #20

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Wonder all you like, its CCFC.

    James McLean? We wouldn't use such a moronic term of 'our boy.'
    Bale is probably older than you.
    Heisenberg is spot on, you are NOT a wind up merchant.

  21. #21

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    He's more "our boy" than you ya clown.
    He hails from Whitchurch which if you didn't know is within Cardiff, Wales and not a different country hundreds of miles away.

    I happen to think that he is in the top three in the world at what he does, having been in the top two in the world at one time.

    I use the term "our boy" as your fellow countrymen would for your talisman, James McClean

    I rarely reply to your posts but instead choose to just keep my powder dry and roll my eyes such is the garbage you spout.

    I do wonder what you get out of posting on here
    Louth is just one of those stereotypical Irish football supporters who has to pick another team outside of Shitrock Rovers. Dependent on the Irish team he follows, he then has to choose a Scottish team because there is the same sectarian mindset between Celtic and Rangers as exists in his head. He naturally chooses Celtic. He prefers Everton over Liverpool (again no surprises there) ... yet sadly he claims to be a Cardiff City fan, but we have no political sectarianism at play, so my guess is that he chose us because we’re the most vociferous anti-English club that play in the English pyramid system and he has to have a team to follow because all of his half wit pals back home also have one because Irish and Scottish league football is total shite
    Last edited by StraightOuttaCanton; 12-07-18 at 18:03. Reason: Coty to City

  22. #22
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    7,718

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Our boy? He never played for us!

    Posters were claiming he was going to be the main man at RM next season. Not forgetting that he was probably the best player in the world.

    Giving an opinion isn't a wind up. Too many claim that when they see something they don't like that.
    Incredible. You'll be claiming next that we haven't got a sell-on clause for Gareth's next move. Keep up!

  23. #23

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Our boy? He never played for us!

    Posters were claiming he was going to be the main man at RM next season. Not forgetting that he was probably the best player in the world.

    Giving an opinion isn't a wind up. Too many claim that when they see something they don't like that.
    He's born and raised in Cardiff you fool, regularly comes back here as well

  24. #24

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Wonder all you like, its CCFC.

    James McLean? We wouldn't use such a moronic term of 'our boy.'
    Bale is probably older than you.
    Yes, CARDIFF City. Bale is from Cardiff, hence "our"

    Not only that, he's a Welsh legend, and around 90% of the posters on here are Welsh. Is it that hard for you to understand?

  25. #25

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Yes, CARDIFF City. Bale is from Cardiff, hence "our"

    Not only that, he's a Welsh legend, and around 90% of the posters on here are Welsh. Is it that hard for you to understand?
    Perhaps you should drop 'boy.' Considering he was a boy at Southampton and had 'no' connection to the CCFC at all

  26. #26

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He's born and raised in Cardiff you fool, regularly comes back here as well
    Regularly comes back here? CCS or where his parents live?

  27. #27

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Yes, CARDIFF City. Bale is from Cardiff, hence "our"

    Not only that, he's a Welsh legend, and around 90% of the posters on here are Welsh. Is it that hard for you to understand?
    Cardiff, not Cardiff City. Go for Giggs too

  28. #28

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    You are forgetting Chris Pike is his uncle. City link there.

  29. #29

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Regularly comes back here? CCS or where his parents live?
    Which is Cardiff

    You really are tiresome, Bale is a world class footballer who comes from the same (fairly small) city as many on this board and grew up here, unlike Giggs who you mention in another post

    Sometimes I question if you actually support Cardiff City with some of the shite you post on here

  30. #30

    Re: Bale to Utd Advanced Talks

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Which is Cardiff

    You really are tiresome, Bale is a world class footballer who comes from the same (fairly small) city as many on this board and grew up here, unlike Giggs who you mention in another post

    Sometimes I question if you actually support Cardiff City with some of the shite you post on here
    You can ask all you like, the answer will always be the same.

    I said he wouldn't be the main man at RM and in my opinion not in the top 3. Someone else said he was the best player in the world. I disagree, in fact I laughed at that statement.

    A poster mentioned that Bale would demand assurances of being played in a certain position. If he signed for Mourinho. That's ridiculous, as if he would allow Bale to dictate.
    Because a player is from Cardiff/Wales, it doesn't make him to be one of the greatest players in the world. Not even if you have a hissy fit over it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •