+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Stormy Daniels Arrested

  1. #1

    Stormy Daniels Arrested

    What happened?

  2. #2

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested


  3. #3

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested

    About time .

  4. #4

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    About time .
    Last I heard she was going to the Mexican border to help the children. Now it looks like she was using the children as a publicity stunt to promote her strip shows!

  5. #5

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested

    You'll never get to create a thread titled Hillary Clinton Arrested or Trump Shot At From A Grassy Knoll.

  6. #6

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Last I heard she was going to the Mexican border to help the children. Now it looks like she was using the children as a publicity stunt to promote her strip shows!
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44804597

    TRUMPed up charges?

  7. #7

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    But she said she was going to help the kids and she didn't do it

  8. #8

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    But she said she was going to help the kids and she didn't do it

    No you heard it wrong you thought she said ill help the babies, it was I'll help the gaps.

    Hey poor lass , at least she not trying to duck the country, and lay all to bare, like it's leader .

  9. #9

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    About time .
    Really? Why's that?

  10. #10

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested

    She's going down....

  11. #11

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    She's going down....
    She was, but there was an early release

  12. #12

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Really? Why's that?
    For the lack of morality , and the lack of any decency or pride .

  13. #13

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    For the lack of morality , and the lack of any decency or pride .
    Are those things arrestable offences?

  14. #14

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Are those things arrestable offences?
    Unfortunately not in the shit world she operates and abuses for her own end , however a number of countries we may frown upon, do indeed have better morale guidance , therfore its a yes they indeed arrestable offences .

    And I guess there are boundaries she is supposed to stay within, and I'm only guessing now she's crossed those lines many times , before then going to church on the Sunday .

  15. #15

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested


  16. #16

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Unfortunately not in the shit world she operates and abuses for her own end , however a number of countries we may frown upon, do indeed have better morale guidance , therfore its a yes they indeed arrestable offences .

    And I guess there are boundaries she is supposed to stay within, and I'm only guessing now she's crossed those lines many times , before then going to church on the Sunday .
    I still don't really see your problem with her. What's really driving this?

  17. #17

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I still don't really see your problem with her. What's really driving this?
    I thought he was talking about Trump.

    "lack of morality" ✓

    "lack of decency" ✓

    "shit world he operates and abuses for his own end" ✓

  18. #18

    Re: Stormy Daniels Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Unfortunately not in the shit world she operates and abuses for her own end , however a number of countries we may frown upon, do indeed have better morale guidance , therfore its a yes they indeed arrestable offences .

    And I guess there are boundaries she is supposed to stay within, and I'm only guessing now she's crossed those lines many times , before then going to church on the Sunday .
    What the hell are you on about?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •