+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Some Thick English fans

Some Thick English fans

Last night a large number of English fans were singing 'No Surrenderr to the IRA.'

In 1995/96 the good Friday agreement came into operation . A general release of Republican and Loyalist prisoners was carried out. (All prisoners)

Sinn Fein and the DUP worked together up until 2 years ago.

These clowns sing about something they know nothing about. Admittedly a number of them would be EDL (whatever the equivalent is now) Rangers and Loyalist wannabes.

No Surrender? Its the 12th today, I'd say that was coincidence, they're too thick to work that one out.

Perhaps they started singing that one when it was clear their latest ditty 'its coming home' wasn',t.

Re: Some Thick English fans

I hope Mcguinness suffered right up to his very last breath.

Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Last night a large number of English fans were singing 'No Surrenderr to the IRA.'

In 1995/96 the good Friday agreement came into operation . A general release of Republican and Loyalist prisoners was carried out. (All prisoners)

These clowns sing about something they know nothing about. Admittedly a number of them would be EDL (whatever the equivalent is now) Rangers and Loyalist wannabes.

No Surrender? Its the 12th today, I'd say that was coincidence, they're too thick to work that one out.

Perhaps they started singing that one when it was clear their latest ditty 'its coming home' wasn',t.
    Does this surprise you?

Why? Because he fought for his country's freedom?

What have you done?

One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter. He probably had blood on his hands but also played his part in ending the bloodshed in Norn Ireland. Either way a bit sad of England football fans to be singing this.

He was a British agent. The Fisherman was his codename. The biggest players in 'The Troubles' emerged without so much as a scratch between them. The Protestant side were comprised entirely of British agents and informers. The opposition was riddled with similar except for those in South Armagh who had no trust for Mcguinness or Adams and were remarkably successful.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Why? Because he fought for his country's freedom?

What have you done?
    Don’t make me laugh with your ‘freedom figher’ bollocks. you’re talking complete shite you don’t know what I’ve done or haven’t.
    He was a child killer and I’d piss on his grave given half a chance.

Don’t make me laugh with your ‘freedom figher’ bollocks. you’re talking complete shite you don’t know what I’ve done or haven’t.
    He was a child killer and I’d piss on his grave given half a chance.
    Why is he not a freedom fighter? Because you say so?

Is it better to fight for what someone in power tells you fight for? Or to fight for your own personal beliefs?

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post

The Good Friday Agreement was signed in 1998. England fans have been singing No Surrender since at least 1995 and the Lansdowne Rd riot of that year. And Organ is right about McGuinness, no matter what anyone believes about the rights and wrongs of the Cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    He was a British agent. The Fisherman was his codename. The biggest players in 'The Troubles' emerged without so much as a scratch between them. The Protestant side were comprised entirely of British agents and informers. The opposition was riddled with similar except for those in South Armagh who had no trust for Mcguinness or Adams and were remarkably successful.
    Spot on and Mcguinness had no option but to seek or be a peace maker as someting may have been revealed .

Yes not a nice man , yes awful Blair shoock Adam's hand , yes we have peace now , as we compromised however bitter that tasted ,less innocents are dying .