+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7 aways needed for Bournemouth tickets

Re: 7 aways needed for Bournemouth tickets

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Don't know when they are on sale, BUT we were told it is definitely 7and very unlikely to be dropping down to 6
    Interesting. I thought they would have set a criteria that would ensure we did not sell out on initial sale batch. Giving at least a chance for those that did less than initial criteria after the first batch went on sale. Surely they should have made it 8 aways if they thought it would sell out at 7. Not trying to sound anti here, but the one complaint I have of the club in recent seasons is lack of communication to ALL fans concerning away ticketing and crap PR overall. If it wasn't for visiting this site and being a member of Dibs Travel page on Facebook I would not know about away ticketing dates and details of sales. Funny enough I do get texts from the club saying they have missed me at the CCS this season and please come to our next game. Even though I have been a season ticket holder and have travelled away regularly for a number of years.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Interesting. I thought they would have set a criteria that would ensure we did not sell out on initial sale batch. Giving at least a chance for those that did less than initial criteria after the first batch went on sale. Surely they should have made it 8 aways if they thought it would sell out at 7. Not trying to sound anti here, but the one complaint I have of the club in recent seasons is lack of communication to ALL fans concerning away ticketing and crap PR overall. If it wasn't for visiting this site and being a member of Dibs Travel page on Facebook I would not know about away ticketing dates and details of sales. Funny enough I do get texts from the club saying they have missed me at the CCS this season and please come to our next game. Even though I have been a season ticket holder and have travelled away regularly for a number of years.
    Spedger
    Less than 1200 qualify under the 7 games criteria.

There will be a few left over

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Less than 1200 qualify under the 7 games criteria.

There will be a few left over
    Cheers Tim. That relieves the anxiety major league! I get my own and sometimes family and friends tickets independently via e-ticketing or old-fashioned calling in the office. They messed Brentford away up last year.
    Spedger