+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7 aways needed for Bournemouth tickets

7 aways needed for Bournemouth tickets

Allocation 1211 tickets.

Next four away games will need 4 away games recorded from last season.

Re: 7 aways needed for Bournemouth tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Allocation 1211 tickets.

Mike that's helpful. How did you find out and when do they go on sale?

Does that include cup away games?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavross1927 View Post
    Does that include cup away games?
    NO

Prices of tickets anyone now yet

Quote Originally Posted by mattc752 View Post
    Prices of tickets anyone now yet
    Maximum £30 in the Premier League isn’t it?

Allocation 1211 tickets.

When do they go on sale Michael?
    I have my hotel booked for my birthday , just need the tickets .

club's a joke ffs i went to one away last season should have away tickets posted free thruh my letterbox ffs

I thought the official allocation for away fans at Bournemouth was just under 1400 plus (roughly 10% of capacity) why has this been reduced to 1211? The Footballgroundguide site says 1500. My thinking is the City have swiped a few hundred off the top for chosen elite or am I being too cynical and maybe it is to secure a bigger than normal segregation area? Whatever reason, there has obviously been reduction in the normal allocation for City's visit.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    I thought the official allocation for away fans at Bournemouth was just under 1400 plus (roughly 10% of capacity) why has this been reduced to 1211? The Footballgroundguide site says 1500. My thinking is the City have swiped a few hundred off the top for chosen elite or am I being too cynical and maybe it is to secure a bigger than normal segregation area? Whatever reason, there has obviously been reduction in the normal allocation for City's visit.
    Spedger
    They only give about 1300 usually. It has to be 10% or 3000, whatever's smaller. I don't think the club have done anything here.

Spedger
    Part of the problem with City away fans, is that "THEY WILL NOT SIT IN THEIR ALLOCATED SEAT", for this reason, we have a reduced ticket allocation.

Last time we were there, City fans would not move out of the disabled section in the front, for this reason we have a further reduction.

There are no cloak & dagger theories to see here.

What happens with tickets for the original game at Brentford, is that purchase considered void?

I have 9 on mine, so I'm fine either way, asking for my dad

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    What happens with tickets for the original game at Brentford, is that purchase considered void?

I have 9 on mine, so I'm fine either way, asking for my dad
    I should imagine if you returned the ticket yes it will be void, unless someone pressed the wrong (or none) button.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I should imagine if you returned the ticket yes it will be void, unless someone pressed the wrong (or none) button.
    Derby taken off your away allocation if you didn't do the rearranged match so I presume it's the same with Brentford away.

Part of the problem with City away fans, is that "THEY WILL NOT SIT IN THEIR ALLOCATED SEAT", for this reason, we have a reduced ticket allocation.

Last time we were there, City fans would not move out of the disabled section in the front, for this reason we have a further reduction.

Elves are innocent😁

I'm thinking about going in the home end. My address shouldn't alarm their ticket office

Allocation 1211 tickets.

Where does this information come from Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Where does this information come from Mike?
    SLO meeting last night

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I'm thinking about going in the home end. My address shouldn't alarm their ticket office
    Their ground is so small that they have a points system for home tickets.

I guess not Tony. However, I remember some cloak and dagger stuff going on the last time in the Prem. I did 17 aways last season so I know I should be okay. But I am concerned some regular travellers will get a rough deal, if they are not quick off the mark. Original Evidence of this - Brentford sales last season was not given a criteria and quite a number of regulars missed out.
    Not sure how clubs can gauge whether or not city fans sit in there allocated seats or not, when many away games last season and a few before, the away end was not even half full at best. We haven't played at Bournemouth in a competitive game for a few years either. So I think the reason given is unjust and void of evidence. But hey ho, we just have to get on with it I guess.
    Any ideas when the club are going to put details of Bournemouth criteria and dates of sale up on website Tony?
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Their ground is so small that they have a points system for home tickets.
    I know. But I live in hope....

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I know. But I live in hope....
    Maybe we could have a fan zone (on the beach!)

I did 13 aways last season but due to changing the name of my ST I've had to start again on zero this year so got no chance for Bournemouth. That's fine, it's my own fault but I'll go to pretty much any game I can get tickets to so with the allocations being a bit bigger for other games, I'm hoping I'll have enough credits by December to go to each one from then onwards.

Huddersfield I might have half a chance if they give us that whole stand behind the goal, Spurs should be a big allocation so fine, Chelsea and Liverpool probably won't get one, West Ham should be a big allocation and fine. Then Watford, Palace and Leicester in December I can't see being too popular as we've been there and done them a fair few times. Hopefully by Jan I'll be ok but I can't really remember if last time we were in the PL if the support dipped a bit for games outside the top 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Maybe we could have a fan zone (on the beach!)
    Last time I saw City at Bournemouth I went as the guest of the linesman, who was a colleague of mine in Taunton.

I guess not Tony. However, I remember some cloak and dagger stuff going on the last time in the Prem. I did 17 aways last season so I know I should be okay. But I am concerned some regular travellers will get a rough deal, if they are not quick off the mark. Original Evidence of this - Brentford sales last season was not given a criteria and quite a number of regulars missed out.
    Not sure how clubs can gauge whether or not city fans sit in there allocated seats or not, when many away games last season and a few before, the away end was not even half full at best. We haven't played at Bournemouth in a competitive game for a few years either. So I think the reason given is unjust and void of evidence. But hey ho, we just have to get on with it I guess.
    Any ideas when the club are going to put details of Bournemouth criteria and dates of sale up on website Tony?
    Spedger
    Don't know when they are on sale, BUT we were told it is definitely 7and very unlikely to be dropping down to 6