+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welsh / Anglo Welsh or British?

Re: Welsh / Anglo Welsh or British?

Ulster / Wales then British.

Instead of worrying about us Taffs, how about asking your nearest and dearest the same question about their Irishness on the Falls, Shankhill Roads and perhaps Sandy Row respectively.

Seems like the right time of the year to do so and I'm sure some of the answers you'll receive will be illuminating.

Would have called myself more British than Welsh not too long ago but after the shambles of the last few years, see myself increasingly Welsh and European in my idenitification

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I realise many of you describe yourself Welsh after reaching Euros 2016. Being honest, what would you gave described yourselves in the past?
    Many city fans would of supported England in the 90's. In fact quite a few would of travelled supporting them (don't lie). AA and like minded travelled following them. Half of them would of followed Lpool, Villa, Spurs ChelseA, West Ham etc when we were in div 3 and 4.
    If you're from that age bracket, tell me honestly I'm bulkshitting.

Same people would accuse others of being plastics
    Welsh.

Never supported an English club, never supported England in any sport, never supported GB in any sport.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Barry boy.