+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: England analysis (BBC)

England analysis (BBC)

Not all that good, however they dress it up.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44808192

Re: England analysis (BBC)

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Are you CARDIFF in disguise, only "OUR NEIL" and "OUR BOYS" are better at it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    This a comment on that article most of which applies to us last season especially 1 2 and some of 4!!?

Think it might be the words of Kyle walker

"For the first time in a long time we had:-

1. A plan and a real team spirit.

2. A group of players who, on the whole, gave their all.

3. A youthful squad with real potential.

4. A manager with presence, wit, humility, modesty and sincerity."

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    This a comment on that article most of which applies to us last season especially 1 2 and some of 4!!?

Think it might be the words of Kyle walker

"For the first time in a long time we had:-

1. A plan and a real team spirit.

2. A group of players who, on the whole, gave their all.

3. A youthful squad with real potential.

4. A manager with presence, wit, humility, modesty and sincerity."
    Pity the media never followed this line.

That's why we love to support engerland 😀 in fairness this was a likeable England side and management team compared to days gone by but in Alf Garnett's style it's your bloody piers Morgan's and the Gary linekers and doing visits to primary schools with kids waving union jack's that make
    me want England to lose and dont get me started on news programmes that have a mock world cup on their desks

All it means is that the media hype surrounding this manager and group of players will be higher than ever going into the next Euros and World Cup.
    That is of course if they haven't been set up by some undercover journalist in the mean time.

They've got to play Spain and Croatia haven't they in the Nations League? Not out of the question that they lose their next 4 games.

More proof that they didn't actually play that well and had a very fortunate run to the semis

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    More proof that they didn't actually play that well and had a very fortunate run to the semis
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Spot on.

Though I enjoy England lose, I would acknowledge they played well if they did. They didn't, they're very ordinary. May it long continue.

It's just proof that incessant and targeted noise can influence people to such an extent that they don't see what's actually happening in front of their own eyes. It's a little bit disconcerting.

ITV - "It's been a wonderful four weeks for England".
    They've lost three and looked ordinary in most of the others. Ffs.

Irish TV replaced the presenter and analysts with Comedians/ Impersonators. Comedy gold.

Pre- match analysis - "Henderson has great vision but unfortunately hasn't the technique to pass the ball." :)

Anyone challenging the FA agenda, driven by the English media, that this was a brave new dawn for an exciting young England team has been either mocked or accused of treachery. Truth is the rest of the world has been unimpressed by a team who were bossed in their 3 defeats against the only serious opposition they faced.

Those "rose tinted" spectacle companies must be making a fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
    Anyone challenging the FA agenda, driven by the English media, that this was a brave new dawn for an exciting young England team has been either mocked or accused of treachery. Truth is the rest of the world has been unimpressed by a team who were bossed in their 3 defeats against the only serious opposition they faced.
    This is very true. I did like Roy Keane on ITV summing up. He wouldnt let the other 'english' pundits bull them up and said it as it was 😂

Fair play, I don't like them nor what them to win... but if this tournament has proved anything, their run to the semis has highlighted very well how obsessed a lot of welsh football fans and people on this board are with them. Jesus give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Fair play, I don't like them nor what them to win... but if this tournament has proved anything, their run to the semis has highlighted very well how obsessed a lot of welsh football fans and people on this board are with them. Jesus give it a rest.
    Glad Franz Ferdinand doesn’t post on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    It's their fault though isn't it.