+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cheeky loan bid for Ampadu?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cheeky loan bid for Ampadu?

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Chelsea loan out at least 30 players each season but I don’t think he’ll be one of them this year
    It all depends on the new manager, Ampadu was a Conte player who was getting the special nurturing treatment. Given he temperament of the owner, Chelsea managers would probably be better off buying world class finished products, so that they can meet their demanding targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It all depends on the new manager, Ampadu was a Conte player who was getting the special nurturing treatment. Given he temperament of the owner, Chelsea managers would probably be better off buying world class finished products, so that they can meet their demanding targets.
    Sarri is a coach first, he hardly bought anyone at Napoli and I expect the same will be done at Chelsea. They're wanting to move away from splashing the cash and I would expect Ampadu to get more of a look in under Sarri than Conte, unless he leaves on loan, which is Chelsea's business model.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Sarri is a coach first, he hardly bought anyone at Napoli and I expect the same will be done at Chelsea. They're wanting to move away from splashing the cash and I would expect Ampadu to get more of a look in under Sarri than Conte, unless he leaves on loan, which is Chelsea's business model.
    Oh well, I wonder who will be the new manager next season

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Oh well, I wonder who will be the new manager next season
    Sarri, in all likelihood. You don't appoint Sarri for a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Sarri, in all likelihood. You don't appoint Sarri for a season.
    Has anybody told Abramovich this?