Thread: Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Babies in cages were no ‘mistake’ by Trump but test-marketing for barbarism

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/f...flow-1.3543375

Re: Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Babies in cages were no ‘mistake’ by Trump but test-marketing for barbarism

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/f...flow-1.3543375
    I've been thinking for a few years that this decade is shaping up eerily like the thirties - I've not lived through as dispiriting a time as this.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've been thinking for a few years that this decade is shaping up eerily like the thirties - I've not lived through as dispiriting a time as this.
    The former us ambassador to the EU says we are not that many steps away from the 1930s

https://twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/sta...02354492846080

The only problem with this hypothes is the global world order are still firmly in control.

There was some alt right idiot sharing a picture of what she said was the March to free Tommy Robinson the other day. She said it was London when it was in fact Cairo.

As much of an idiot she is and the replies she got a lot of them were hilarious there are still people who believe these utter **** wits.

Something like this wouldn’t have for past a decent editor but the internet reaches the parts as they say others can’t reach ....

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There’s lots to be said about this serial bullshitter but first and foremost he needs a ****ing good wash the scruffy bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    There’s lots to be said about this serial bullshitter but first and foremost he needs a ****ing good wash the scruffy bastard.
    You have to listen to the serial bullshitters to know what is going on, as they give you the outer boundary regarding any topic. For example, if you only listen to your favourite reporters all day long you will be propagandized. I learn the most from the people I disagree with, and I always pay attention to what they have to say, no matter what they look like

The only problem with this hypothes is the global world order are still firmly in control.
    I#ll take that over the alternatives currently on offer.

I#ll take that over the alternatives currently on offer.
    I'm just pointing out that the world you have been unhappy with for a number of years was created by the globalists. The populists are trying to turn it around, but have had little or no effect so far

Think most folk are in better place when real racism raged our planet.

Agreed

I'm just pointing out that the world you have been unhappy with for a number of years was created by the globalists. The populists are trying to turn it around, but have had little or no effect so far
    You can't be this naive surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You can't be this naive surely?
    What has Brexit or Trump changed so far? The world is still run by the Bilderberg and Davos crew.

What has Brexit or Trump changed so far? The world is still run by the Bilderberg and Davos crew.
    Were they around the same time as the Wrecking Crew ?

No, it's far right nationalist parties and the likes of Trump that have got me feeling like I do.

With regard to your poster boy, he's been an embarrassment to the office he holds in the past week or so as he does his usual talk tough before he gets somewhere and then says something completely different when he arrives act. I must admit you have my sympathy, because you are constantly trying to support someone who makes it up as he goes along - no wonder you find it so hard to answer questions about him.

One last thing, about ten days ago you were telling us that the EU was a doomed organisation which has been swept aside by a new world order conducting their trade in a completely different manner to them, but now you're saying the globalists "are still firmly in control" - you're getting to sound more like your idol every day !

I was half expecting old Donnie to start singing ‘wind beneath my wings’ when gazing at Vlad yesterday/
    ‘Did you ever know you’re my herooooooo’

I think it’s fair to say he rather fond of Vlad.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I was half expecting old Donnie to start singing ‘wind beneath my wings’ when gazing at Vlad yesterday/
    ‘Did you ever know you’re my herooooooo’

I think it’s fair to say he rather fond of Vlad.
    There can be no more doubt that trump is working with Russia in some level. Even senior republicans who have been burying their heads in the sand are starting to go public.

There can be no more doubt that trump is working with Russia in some level. Even senior republicans who have been burying their heads in the sand are starting to go public.
    This is exhibit A

No, it's far right nationalist parties and the likes of Trump that have got me feeling like I do.

With regard to your poster boy, he's been an embarrassment to the office he holds in the past week or so as he does his usual talk tough before he gets somewhere and then says something completely different when he arrives act. I must admit you have my sympathy, because you are constantly trying to support someone who makes it up as he goes along - no wonder you find it so hard to answer questions about him.

One last thing, about ten days ago you were telling us that the EU was a doomed organisation which has been swept aside by a new world order conducting their trade in a completely different manner to them, but now you're saying the globalists "are still firmly in control" - you're getting to sound more like your idol every day !
    When did they stop infiltrating and controlling the bogeymen? If trump has got it wrong then he is a nutjob. Obviously existing trade rules are still the old ones as they haven't been renegotiated yet, but if/when they are the EU globalist aspirations will become irrelevant. Keep on drinking the kool-aid TBC ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-s-presidency/

Gary Kasparov:

Trump, like Putin, must be stopped before he does any further damage to American democracy and the world order.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-s-presidency/

Gary Kasparov:

Trump, like Putin, must be stopped before he does any further damage to American democracy and the world order.
    Is this the same American democracy where they spy on political opposition?

What was the Putin Browder thing all about? $400 million paid to Hillary's election campaign? I can't find any mention of this in the news.

What was the Putin Browder thing all about? $400 million paid to Hillary's election campaign? I can't find any mention of this in the news.
    That was a bombshell from yesterday's Trump-Putin press conference but you'd never guess from corporate media's coverage, or lack of. It's as if they'd rather people not know.