+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Re: Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm just pointing out that the world you have been unhappy with for a number of years was created by the globalists. The populists are trying to turn it around, but have had little or no effect so far
    At this point I can't work out whether you are just here to take the piss or you're being serious. If it's the latter, then you have definitely been propagandized (as you put it).

Oh look, it seems the great man "misspoke" at the press conference with Putin. What he meant to say about the Government of the man about ten feet away from him at the time was "My people came to me... they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be." - instead, the penultimate word in the answer was would. So it was all a simple mistake then, not Donald Trump saying one thing about something or someone he was not in contact with at the time and then contradicting it completely when he was - perish the thought he'd ever do that.
    Going back to the OP, people throw about the term "facist/facism" so easily these days, but this seems a good definition of it to me - I make it that 9, possibly 10, of the 14 subjects listed could be applied to Trump's presidency.

https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/fasci14chars.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What was the Putin Browder thing all about? $400 million paid to Hillary's election campaign? I can't find any mention of this in the news.
    Have you ever considered that there is no obligation on the media to give credence to made up bull that comes out of the mouth of the Russian President? The Clinton election campaign raised $563m yet apparently Browder and associates contributed $400m of this.

As deflector in chief on here from the collusive words that came directly out of the mouth of Putin's puppet perhaps you can direct us all to a shred of evidence to support this ridiculous accusation.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Have you ever considered that there is no obligation on the media to give credence to made up bull that comes out of the mouth of the Russian President? The Clinton election campaign raised $563m yet apparently Browder and associates contributed $400m of this.

As deflector in chief on here from the collusive words that came directly out of the mouth of Putin's puppet perhaps you can direct us all to a shred of evidence to support this ridiculous accusation.
    I don't know what the record individual donation to a US election is, but I'd be surprised if there are many getting close to half a billion dollars. I'd also be surprised that for two years this isn't given a single mention by anyone until Putin does it, who just happens to depise the 'donor' and is desperate to send him off to the gulag.

Maybe the self-confessed critical thinkers need their hands held to help them join the dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    That was a bombshell from yesterday's Trump-Putin press conference but you'd never guess from corporate media's coverage, or lack of. It's as if they'd rather people not know.
    I know you love TASS so I was as surprised as you that they called out Putin for spreading fake news

http://tass.com/world/1013707

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    That was a bombshell from yesterday's Trump-Putin press conference but you'd never guess from corporate media's coverage, or lack of. It's as if they'd rather people not know.
    A bombshell the Russians have since backed down on.

Trump outlnes his fascism plans, as he prepares for a full flow fascist future.